Saratoga Springs right now....

Toby

Mouseketeer
:sunny: Sitting in my 2-bedroom unit overlooking the fountain pond, and it is just gorgeous. Sharing the unit with another couple, and we all love it.This is a first for us, as this is not our home base. This complex is so peaceful and quiet. So close to DD Disney - we're having a wonderful time. So spacious and comfy, and a joy sipping coffee every morning overlooking the fountain. Only downside are the parks. They stink because it's a mob scene no matter which one you're at, and getting on any ride is futile at times. But if you have to spend time just enjoying your DVC unit, you won't be sorry. Highly recommend this place,and hope to return here soon!!!!

Have fun! Nice to hear that the complex is beautiful, I can't wait to get there

the weather is beautiful - 70's with a slight breeze, with it getting to low 80's tomorrow and beyond - naturally as we're leaving. Just wonderful to be here, and not sweating to death with the heat and humidity like we have done on many occasions...

Toby said:
:sunny: Sitting in my 2-bedroom unit overlooking the fountain pond, and it is just gorgeous. Sharing the unit with another couple, and we all love it.This is a first for us, as this is not our home base. This complex is so peaceful and quiet. So close to DD Disney - we're having a wonderful time. So spacious and comfy, and a joy sipping coffee every morning overlooking the fountain. Only downside are the parks. They stink because it's a mob scene no matter which one you're at, and getting on any ride is futile at times. But if you have to spend time just enjoying your DVC unit, you won't be sorry. Highly recommend this place,and hope to return here soon!!!!

mmmm, sounds like the only thing missing from this idyllic scene is ......me in the next villa!! :rotfl2: I'm sure there are scores of us who wish we were there right this minute ( can you tell I'm working?? :rolleyes: ).... glad to hear you're enjoying it....have some sun for me!

We'll be there in 19 days!!!! This will be our second visit. Now that we own we don't worry about how much we see in the parks because we know we'll be back. Just work around our dinner or lunch ressies.

enjoy every last minute!
We will be there with another couple for an adults only trip in August. An anniversary trip for both couples.
Yes we will have the heat but we have some wonderful ressies for the celebrations!

Toby, that sounds so peaceful. I wish I were with you right now. What section and area are you in? The fountain sounds so relaxing, and that's what I need after the day I had today.

Have a great time!! Wish I was there!

We totally skip the parks when they are crowded.

What section are you in? The Springs or The Paddocks both have fountain pond views.

I think SSR is lovely. Dh told me last night he wants me to switch our May ressies to SSR! Have a great trip and thanks for thinking of us!

Toby said:

I didn't know that March was such a crowded time for the parks. Is it Spring Break? In any event, I'm glad that you're having a great time at SSR. If the parks are that packed, at least you can escape at a resort you like.

I figured the crowds would be getting to "mob scene" capacity about now. Enjoy your stay!

CAN'T WAIT...CAN'T WAIT...CAN'T WAIT...CAN'T WAIT...CAN'T WAIT...CAN'T WAIT...CAN'T WAIT...... :banana: :banana:

I am so jealous. I can't get there till Nov. but you are making me more excited for my first trip Home. Have a great time. :smokin:

Hi everyone!!

Just back from the Olive Garden for dinner. Our room is in the Paddocks Section, Building #5. My friends keep raving about how beautiful it is, and it's decorated better than their home!! High praise!! I wouldn't hesitate in staying here again - after the bedlam of the parks, it's just so nice to sit and decompress and watch the water.

Totally my fault for coming here for Spring Break - will be back in October, however for a few days. Told my husband, I'm not going into any park the whole 4 days I'm here - just going to enjoy the resort - I still haven't gotten into the pool, or used the bicycles or walking paths. That's what's so wonderful about the DVC - you can come back and enjoy yourself again whenever you want!! or at least until you run out of points :rolleyes:

Sounds like your having a great time!! :goodvibes :sunny:
Thanks for taking the time to share with us!
Enjoy!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It was so nice to read your post. We stayed in the Springs in January and also had a fountain pond view. Your description brought me back there for a minute. :goodvibes We found SSR very peaceful and beautiful. Have a great rest of trip! :sunny:

This is great news. I'm a new SSR owner and have my first trip booked to BCV in May. I can't wait to experience the magic. SSR was so beautiful when we took our tour in November. Very relaxing place. Hope you have a great trip.

Sounds wonderful! (minus the park crowds, but it's spring break time plus Easter coming up). Can't wait for our own visit in July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter