Saratoga Springs Map of Standard vs Preferred

anett

Mouseketeer
We've stayed at Saratoga Springs before now it shows a standard and preferred option. Is there a map or guidelines to tell you which building or room is a standard or preferred room location?

Springs and Congress Park buildings are all preferred. Carousel, Paddocks and Grandstand are all standard. It is based on building location not view.

I have a standard room booked but want to be as close as you can be to the walkway to Disney Springs while still being standard.
The cast member said to request the Grand Stand. Is that where I should request ???
Thanks

I have a standard room booked but want to be as close as you can be to the walkway to Disney Springs while still being standard.
The cast member said to request the Grand Stand. Is that where I should request ???
Thanks
There are 2 walkways from SSR to DS. One is near the Carriage House and goes over to the far end of the West Side. The other is in the Congress Park area and goes over to the Marketplace.

Grandstand would put you near one of the walkways (probably not the one you really want), but also near the boat dock.
Paddock (specifically rooms 6501-6836) would put you near Congress Park and the walkway to the Marketplace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter