• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga Springs Helicopter noise

Mickeysduck

Mouseketeer
At the resort now, there are low flying helicopters everywhere that are annoying! Constant, about every three minutes another one goes by, and it’s not only at Saratoga. Last time we were at Disney which was two years ago, it was maybe one passing every half hour or so. Was thinking about buying more points, but unless something is done about this, I will be looking elsewhere. I’m not spending top dollar and yearly dues for a vacation with constant copter noise!

Don´t look into OKW either. We were there recently and noticed them a lot over the pool heading in the same direction. They can´t fly directly over the theme parks so those two resorts are right on the edge of the restricted air space. I agree that it was annoying.

AFAIK, there isn't anything that Disney can do to stop them. I agree they are very annoying and I personally do not understand why anyone pays to fly over a bunch of resorts.

I would think a multi billion $$ company like Disney could find some loophole to stop or limit them. If they can’t because of airspace, then use excessive noise for an excuse.

Just back yesterday; we were at SSR for several days and DW commented several times about these helicopters. We've seen them before at other resorts such as the BWV, but never this prevalent. They were constant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter