• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga Springs Grand Stand Question

flyball

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever stay in the 9000 section of the grand stand? My sister's family is down there now and we'll be joining them on Saturday, so I was just wondering if anyone had stayed in that part of the resort and what they liked/disliked about the location. On the map it looks like it's far from everything, but I've also read that you can easily walk to the DTD restaurants from that particular location. Her room is specifically in the 9500 section. TIA!

Just back, we were in Grandstand 93??. It was a 3rd floor studio, overlooked the golf course and waterway to DTD. The 9000 buildings are not the closest Grandstand buildings to the main area, but they are still a good location. A 3-5 min walk to Grandstand pool and bus stop #1 (you are first on and first off). The walk over to the main pool and restaurants is probably closer to 8-10 mins or we just drove our car around and parked by the pool. We didn't walk to DTD, I would say it's a good 25+ mins from Grandstand. The Congress Park area is the closest to DTD. We didn't walk it, too hot. We drove over to DTD or you can take the bus or boat. I think you'll be happy with the location. The Carousel and Paddock areas are the most remote.

We just got back from staying there. The best thing about the Grand Stand section was we were the first on and off the bus. We took the boat over to DTD. It would be a long walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter