Saratoga Springs 2 bedroom question

r5moores

R5moores
Hi-

I'm planning on booking a 2 bedroom for the first time. What are the major differences between booking a 2 bedroom standard and a 2 bedroom lock-off? Any preferences of one over the other?

Do their two bedrooms have two queens in the second bedroom vs a queen and sofa sleeper, I'd prefer the 2 beds.

I welcome any feedback. Saratoga is our Home Resort and we've stayed there a few times already and we love it, but as I stated, never in a 2 bedroom or a 1 bedroom, have always done studios to save the points for the "always in the works" next stay. We purchased a second resale and now we have the luxury of extra points to upgrade the rooms.

Thanks for any suggestions

Last edited:
Dedicated would have 2 beds in the 2nd room, and only 1 door going to the hallway.

The lockoff just has a studio (queen bed and full sleeper sofa) connected to a 1BR. Each unit will have its own door, the studio includes a kitchenette (some like the extra coffee maker) and its own HVAC thermostat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter