• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Santos/Powell Wedding October 18,2005

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
Hello everyone!! We are back and married!!

Okay, so it was a TRULY MAGICAL DAY. Actually the entire week was Magical. It of course went by REALLY FAST so first things first to all you Future Disney Brides, SLOW down. When it comes, it goes by SOOOOO fast. I am at this moment dealing with Disney withdrawal, so excuse me if I seem down at first. As for our Fairy Tale Wedding, it was everything I dreamed it would be with the exception of a few things that was really nothing to have worried about. I am working on the entire week trip report and I will post as soon as it is done. As for pictures, I have everyday worth of pictures EXCEPT the wedding day. I know, I know, how could I have everything but! Randy and Stan are AWESOME!! They are as great in person as they are on the phone. Mike from DPS was very friendly and very funny; he was our photographer for our Magic Kingdom photo shoot. Ummmm we had Ohana's for our Rehearsal which was awesome, we had a 10am Ceremony at the Pavilion, Reception at Ariel's at the Yacht Club and a Dessert Reception at the Lower French Island Arm . . . to sum it all up the trip was amazing . . .yes we are in debt a nice chunk of change but it was worth every penny. Stay tuned for more!!!

Mrs. Shonnel Powell :bride:

I can't wait to hear more about it and see the pictures!! Congratulations!

I think most of us former Disney Brides know EXACTLY how you are feeling!!

It's all wonderful and magical and over MUCH TOO FAST!!!

Just keep coming here to help with that Disney withdrawal! :)

Can't wait to see pictures and read your trip report!!!

I'm so glad you're back! Also happy to hear that your wedding was everything you hoped it would be. Congratulations, and can't wait to see pictures.

:groom: :bride:

congratulations shonnel, best wishes in your marriage! i am so excited to hear & see pictures of everything. glad to hear your trip was a great one & thanks for the advise.

I am so excited for you and your wedding!

can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!

And glad you are back safe!

Catt

Congratulations!!!!! :bride:

I can’t wait to hear about your wedding and see your pictures. I’m glad everything went so well!

I've been wondering about your wedding and how it went. Yay for you guys!

I was SO depressed to get back from our Disney wedding and honeymoon. I started planning our 1-year anniversay trip on the plane ride home. Now we're DVC members so I know that we get to go back at least once a year.

Every time we go back to WDW we go by Sea Breeze Point to reminisce. It was such a PERFECT day. I'm glad we got the video (and pictures) to remember it by.

Congratulations, Shonnel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see your pictures. Wow, I guess it's my turn next!!!

Jennifer

Congratulations!!!!! I am so glad your wedding day went well!! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!!

Welcome home! I know the first few days back aren't so fun, but we are all SO glad you're home because we want to see pictures!! Can't wait for the trip report!

Wanted to say congrats!! As well as let you know it's a great anniversary to have. We celebrated 8 years together the day you got married. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter