Santa's Fireside Feast Reservations Now Available for Xmas 2012

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
For anyone looking to make reservations for SeaWorld's "Santa's Fireside Feast" for the 2012 Christmas season, bookings are now open. I was able to make my reservation this morning for Christmas Eve :banana: .

Cost is $29.99 per adult (sorry, I can't tell you what the child's price is as my kiddo is 16) and includes a family photo with Santa and reserved seating at O Wondrous Night.

Passmembers save 20% if booked before September 30th per the notice on the SeaWorld Facebook page today.

Hope this helps someone out! You will have to call at this stage as the ability to book online doesn't seem to be working just yet.

Just noticed this morning that the Feast is now available to book online via the SeaWorld website :thumbsup2 .

I think the kids would love this show. So i'm hoping to make a reservation. Last year there was only two Sealion Shows for XMAS on Sunday nights one was at 5pm and one was at 6:30. I cannot remember how long the actual show was. But my question is will we have to miss the sealion show to be able to attend the Fireside Feast. Not sure how long of a walk it is from point a to point b. It also says on the website to arrivel 15 minutes early. But I'm not sure that is a necessity.

I think the kids would love this show. So i'm hoping to make a reservation. Last year there was only two Sealion Shows for XMAS on Sunday nights one was at 5pm and one was at 6:30. I cannot remember how long the actual show was. But my question is will we have to miss the sealion show to be able to attend the Fireside Feast. Not sure how long of a walk it is from point a to point b. It also says on the website to arrivel 15 minutes early. But I'm not sure that is a necessity.

I can't answer your initial questions, but I can tell you that I booked my reservations by phone, and the person taking the order stressed to be at the Feast the 15 minutes ahead of time. Probably so they can have everyone seated before the meal commences and keep things rolling on time. But that's just a guess.

Bumping this thread up, with a small update.

New reservations for Santa's Fireside Feast now include reserved seating at Sesame Street Christmas per the SeaWorld website:

http://seaworldparks.com/seaworld-orlando/Dine-and-Shop/Dining/Santas-Fireside-Feast

I emailed SeaWorld to see how our Feast reservations were affected, since they were made when the website was advertising included reserved seating at O Wondrous Night (a much better show for our family with an almost-17-year-old). They have confirmed that our reservation will still include reserved seating to to the original show promised (O Wondrous Night).

If you didn't specifically take note of which show was being listed as being the one which you will receive reserved seating to, you may want to contact SeaWorld to confirm. Any anyone making new ressies will get the reserved seating at Sesame Street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter