• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Santa?

*MomTo2Princesses*

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Disney in 2 weeks and hoping to catch Santa while we are there. Will he not be in Epcot yet until Nov. 29th? Is Epcot not decorated until then?

That’s good to know! Thank you!
So he for sure won’t be at Epcot the week of the 17th? I read that he could be at Magic Kingdom? Is that correct?

That’s good to know! Thank you!
So he for sure won’t be at Epcot the week of the 17th? I read that he could be at Magic Kingdom? Is that correct?

Because of the MVMCP (first date Nov 8/19) the MK Christmas decor will be up & Santa will be in the Parade for sure.

The taping of this year’s Christmas day special is Nov 7 - 10th with segments being filmed in all 4 parks. You could/might run into Santa at EPCOT ... you never know.

When Santa does get to Epcot, is there an opportunity to take photos with him?
Or is that only available downtown Disney?

Epcot’s Christmas activities begin the day after Thanksgiving where you can find Santa at the America Pavilion.

Taping for the Disney Christmas Specials does NOT include Epcot this year.

I'm pretty sure once the holiday season kicks off in early November (November 8th maybe?), Santa will be at MK and HS. Santa Goofy has been at AK in years past. Specifics should be announced any day now.
Santa and Mrs Claus M&G will be in America pavilion at epcot, but not until the day after Thanksgiving.

I love the setting at DHS, he's right next to the beauty and the beast show, inside the gift shop
Dhs, ak and ds holidays celebration starts November 8th. For sure Santa will be at dhs and ds

Last edited:
I can only say that our family was there Nov 16 - 21 last year and Santa and the lovely Mrs. Claus were absolutely at the American Pavillion during those dates. Best Santa ever!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1ea1.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1ea1.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 8
I can only say that our family was there Nov 16 - 21 last year and Santa and the lovely Mrs. Claus were absolutely at the American Pavillion during those dates. Best Santa ever!
last year the international festival of the holidays started the 18th. This year it starts the 29th with Food and Wine ending the 23rd

last year the international festival of the holidays started the 18th. This year it starts the 29th with Food and Wine ending the 23rd
Oh....that's sad. I love FotH and the more, the better as far as I'm concerned. Well....Santa needs his rest before the big trip. Glad we saw him last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter