Santa on the Dream...?

*TheWigs*

Mouseketeer
Our family will be cruising on the Dream 11/27-12/1...any chance Santa will be on the ship? :santa: We have our daughters convinced that the *real* Santa can be found only at Disney before Christmas :rotfl: ...it was a spur of the moment story we made up to prolong the Christmas magic a little longer for DD8. We saw Santa last year at Christmas time in MK and it was there in the line for Santa our DD8 asked the dreaded question..."Is Santa real, Mommy?" :scared1: I thought quick and Santa's pre-Christamas Vacation to Disney every year was the best I could do...That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! :laughing: Soooo...Will Santa decide on a cruise this year?? Help!

If you are on the Dream this December, your dates are wrong. I am on the
12/29 to 1/3 cruise. I think the one prior is 12/26 to 12/29. Then 12/23 to 12/26. But I would like to know too.:lmao:

I would love to know too! We are on the Dec 4th sailing. One of my best childhood memories is when our family took a Christmas cruise and Santa delivered gifts to our cabin. It was so cool!

I am not 100% sure that Santa is or is not on board for Christmas Cruises other than the actual Christmas Cruise. I actually booked a cruise this year over Christmas just for that fact. And, the fare is substantially higher. I know that there are stocking and Santa pays a visit to kids on the Christmas Cruise. There is also cookies and milk laid out for Santa.

I would think that the other Christmas season cruises would push Mickey and Minnie and the rest of DISNEY is Christmas costumes.

If Santa is what you want, I would seriously consider the change to the Christmas Day cruise, 4-Day Bahama for my family. (Cheaper) You can always take a holiday cruise in the future.

Santa was on the wonder last Xmas we sailed late nov to early Dec kids had pics taken w Santa in front of the giant Xmas tree and loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter