Santa letter to kids for disney trip

marc2471

Earning My Ears
I need some help please. My twin girls are 10 and I think this is the last year they believe in Santa. I have planned a trip to Disney World for Christmas week. The girls still don't know about it yet, but there has been a couple close calls. The like the elf on the shelf thing and I was thinking about having a letter from Santa tell them they are going to disney for Christmas. I need to do it kind of soon though. Any ideas at how to word the letter. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you all!!!!!!

Have the girls write a letter to Santa first, then have Santa write back. Each year we have had the boys send Santa letters to the North Pole and they believed. They have gotten a letter back every year. Very simple-one that's typed, says everyone is busy at the North Pole, be good, checking my list. I don't know when you are planning to go, but if they truly believe, they may get a little nervous thinking "will Santa find us" so maybe you could mention that Santa will! Have a magical time and a Merry Christmas:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter