• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Santa Fe do I need to bring soap etc?

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
HI Guys i was just sitting here wondering if I need to bring soap ,shampoo shower gell etc? WE will be staying in the Santa Fe In March.Also what else do you get in the rooms? :flower1:

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Santa Fe late last year and had a fantastic time. In answer to your question we did find soap already in the room but I must admit I can't remember about shampoo and the likes.

ull definetly get soaps and sahmpoos etc so you'll be ok, but id suggest putting a bottle of shampoo and shower stuffs in anyway, you can always chuck it on ur way home

What about towels? as this is the budget end of the Disney hotels was wondering if towels are supplied? Sorry if this is a daft question. :badpc:

Yes, you should get towels. I did when I stayed in the Cheyenne.

We stayed at the Santa Fe in October. You get fresh soap and towels every day but we didn't get shower gel or shampoo.
PS update 17th Dec. We also (see next post) got back from Santa Fe last night (!) - no shampoo as Amazing-grace says.

Hi
Just returned from the Santa Fe tonight, all hotels supply towels, but as for toiletries all you get is soap. No shampoo/shower gel etc...
Regards
Sam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter