Santa at MVMCP

budafam

DIS Veteran
How is the line for Santa usually? Trying to decide if we should get our Santa visit in before we go to Disney or while we're there...

How is the line for Santa usually? Trying to decide if we should get our Santa visit in before we go to Disney or while we're there...

I can't speak for the party - but, if you are doing other parks during the day - including MK - most have Santa appearing. I think MK has him closer to Christmas but when we went last year we saw him at Epcot before our seasonal passes blacked out (meaning not too close to Christmas) and we only waited like 10 mins. He was with Mrs. Clause (in the American Pavilion) and one of the greatest I have ever seen. "Santa Goofy" is at Hollywood Studios and Santa can also be found at Downtown Disney as well.. so you have a number of options, I am sure as we get closer to the holidays some type of schedule will appear to give you a better idea of opportunities and if any will fit your needs.

Now, if you are only going to the party - you still have the option of DTD.. but again, I have no idea about lines for him AT the party.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Storytellers at Epcot come out after Thanksgiving. Guessing it's the same for Santa during regular park hours?

Santa on main street during the party. He comes out at 7 and his line builds quickly.

Santa in America Pavillion in Epcot after thanksgiving.

Santa in DTD. (goofy replaces him after dec 25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter