• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sangria

Where in the world can I get the best glas of Sangria? :lovestruc

I can tell you where to get the best glass of Sangria....right at home using this recipe:

2 bottles red or white wine
1 cup sugar
1 cup Cognac
Fruit - Lemon, Orange, Peach, Apple, Pear

Let sit for 2 days.....it's heavenly!

I like the Brown Derby's a lot. Spoodles is pretty good too. If you have a car Carrabba's is awesome and they do a happy hour (b1g1 free) 4pm-7pm. Columbia's in Celebration (or Tampa) is very good too. Old recipe.

Another vote for Spoodles! Can't wait to try Raglan Road's in November...:cool1: :cool1:

Hi Kathy, I saw this thread and I knew I would find you here!

Another vote for Spoodles, I did not care for the one at HDDR.

Mrs. Disney Ron

Close, but not quite accurate. Trails End does not offer free alcohol. However, both the Hoop Dee Doo and Mickeys BBQ offer free beer, wine or sangria with dinner.

You are so right, sorry I got Hoop de Doo mixed up with Trail's End - too much Sangria that night I guess:rotfl2:

I agree with almost everyone here...Spoodles!

The Sangria at Raglan Road is called Jay'Gail Sangria and is made from cider, peach schnapps and Fruit Liqueurs...that is really good too! Here's a pic:

SangriaRR.jpg

Disney060.jpg

My husband and I love the Sangria at Territory Lounge over at the Wilderness Lodge. Very good.

I'm staying there so I'l have to have a glas a night before I go to my room. Thanks for telling me

I agree with almost everyone here...Spoodles!

The Sangria at Raglan Road is called Jay'Gail Sangria and is made from cider, peach schnapps and Fruit Liqueurs...that is really good too! Here's a pic:

SangriaRR.jpg

Disney060.jpg

I am goning to try to get there, with a name like that how can I not try it

In case you need a fix, you can get a glass of sangria from the window service on the Boardwalk where they serve pizza outside Spoodles. Yes, I found this by accident - no, I didn't need to know this

In case you need a fix, you can get a glass of sangria from the window service on the Boardwalk where they serve pizza outside Spoodles. Yes, I found this by accident - no, I didn't need to know this

This is very good information! Thank you, I may have to get a glass on my way to Jellyrolls!

You can get pitchers of Sangria at Hoop-dee-doo and it comes with the price
of admission. I bet they have good Sangria at Bongos too! :thumbsup2

Where in the world can I get the best glas of Sangria? :lovestruc

I don't know about the best glass, but the best UNLIMITED PITCHERS of sangria is at HDDR.:drinking1 It was just heavenly:cloud9: sitting down after a sweltering day in the parks and the sangria flowed much too easily!:rotfl:

I can tell you where to get the best glass of Sangria....right at home using this recipe:

2 bottles red or white wine
1 cup sugar
1 cup Cognac
Fruit - Lemon, Orange, Peach, Apple, Pear

Let sit for 2 days.....it's heavenly!

Okay, I have my hopes up. Went shopping & made a batch today. Can't wait til Monday to try it! popcorn::

Another vote for Spoodles! We're going back to Spoodles next year just for the Sangria!

The only place I've had better is at the Columbian Restaurant in St. Augustine, FL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter