Sanford to the pop

plutos fan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know any good taxi names to get us from sanford to the pop.
I have been informed today by my travel agent that we cant have our transfer, as my husband is taking his ecv and the transfer company wont take his ecv due to insurance purposes.
I am sooooo annoyed with thomas cook.

Does anyone know any good taxi names to get us from sanford to the pop.
I have been informed today by my travel agent that we cant have our transfer, as my husband is taking his ecv and the transfer company wont take his ecv due to insurance purposes.
I am sooooo annoyed with thomas cook.

I'm assuming ECV means a scooter or a personal motorized vehicle. If that is correct, I would tend to believe the company contracted by Thomas Cook doesn't have vehicles designed to carry them. MEARS services Sanford airport with taxies and can provide a "special service" lift equipped taxi if that is what you need.

If that is what you need, call 407-423-5566 and they will assist you.

Thanks for the reply.

His ECV folds down, its a travel one, my husband can manage a few steps, I asked the travel agent if we could just stow the scooter in the luggage compartment and ride on the coach/bus but they are still refusing to take us:furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter