Sanford to Disney ?

Loops

Mouseketeer
We will be flying into Sanford International, what is the cheapest and most reliable way to get to Disney?

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Loops said:
We will be flying into Sanford International, what is the cheapest and most reliable way to get to Disney?

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

One day rental from Dollar. I tried Coach USA. It was $22 per person, plus tip. And we had to wait over an hour for them to fill the van.

Ted

Was that $22 one way for an adult? Do you know the rates for children, we have a 6 year old and (2) 2 year olds (which I think they would be free). We are traveling w/ 3 other people so it would be a party of 8, how many people did the van hold?

I'll check out Dollar rent a car also.

I also found that renting a car was the best option for us. I love using a towncar from MCO, but I could rent a car for the entire stay for the same price, and Route 417 (the Central Florida Greenway) is a very easy drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter