• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sanford airport

todd blankenship

vadisneyfan
Hey gang, got a quick question, first time landing at Sanford airport and was wondering how long it will take to get to Disney? We have a towncar taking us to All Stars Sports. also we would like to make a grocery stop will the driver pick where to stop? Thankspirate:

The driver may pick where he wants you to shop, but you can also pick if you have a favorite. There are two grocery stores in Sanford that are popular Wal Mart and Albertsons. The drive to WDW is about an hour depending on the way the driver goes and the traffic situation.

Hey gang, got a quick question, first time landing at Sanford airport and was wondering how long it will take to get to Disney? We have a towncar taking us to All Stars Sports. also we would like to make a grocery stop will the driver pick where to stop? Thankspirate:

Who are you renting the Town Car through? I am thinking about doing the same thing. If you don't mind me asking, how much was it to rent the town car from there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter