Sandy and James PJ 6/18/08-DREAMS DO COME TRUE! few pictures up!

Love your pj and the pics!!

Can you tell me if the stardream paper is card stock weight, or what it compares to? I'm trying to find something sturdy (and purty!! :cutie: ) to make my programs out of, and I have no idea about paper weight... I'm doing the Mickey head/fan thingie if that helps!

TIA!!

:cool2:

Thank you:goodvibes

The stardream paper I used I got from www.paper-source.com there is 2 weights- text wt- is thin-like a regular printer paper, the other one- I think is called cardstock wt.- is thicker and sturdier. They are pretty and shimmery:yay:

After our wonderful and tasty planning session we met my dad and our boys! We took them to get a bite to eat- how repulsive the thought to us !! We went down to DTD ate and shopped like mad people! We got some stuff for our welcome bags- most for the kids.
welcomebagstuff.jpg

More on welcome bags later! Still working on them! (and everything else) :upsidedow

WEDNESDAY-- a free day we spent it at EPCOT--

We wanted to check out the italy pavilion and watch illuminations from italy plaza!

We spent the morning riding rides and playing around. At 11am we had a meeting with RAndy over at the beach club- so we walked over to meet him. We didnt do any pictures, just checked out the different album styles to see if we wanted to upgrade to the flushmount album! Randy was very nice the albums beautiful- we still have not decided which to go with!

The rest of the day was fun in the park--if you have kids to entertain and will be at Epcot - the kidcot funstops and passports are great to keep them busy in the world showcase!

We ate at the garden grill for a late lunch/early dinner-- it was so fun- my boys love the land ride(surprising for thrill seeking boys) We got so much attention from the characters because it was not very busy.
mickey.jpg

We spent some time in Italy courtyard- didnt get alot of new pix- there was a show going on!

me and the best men! On the raised part of the courtyard
mekids.jpg

as of right now :laughing: I think we have decided to have our guests face inward and utilize the natural aisle-easier for me to hide too!
courtyardin.jpg

As for the DP- here is DF in Italy west
dploc.jpg

we got to watch illuminations from here! The view is spectacular- like they are going over your head- SSE is right in front Beautiful! We were a little concerned about the privacy issue but I dont think it's going to be a problem- the area juts out off the main walkway pretty far and I'm sure Disney will make sure noone crashes! Unless, any of you Disbrides are around- then crash away I'm sure there will be plenty!

So we have a wonderful day and are so excited to get back for our special day!

Last but not least--Thursday -our going home day :sad2:

IT'S CARYNS WEDDING DAY! We almost decided not to go :eek: but DF says you will be mad if you dont! So off to the BW!! We had a nice breakfast from the bakery and lurked around a bit watching! EVerything was beautiful!! I'm glad we did go , after reading and "watching" things unfold on her PJ it was great to see some of it in real life-- you will get little detail on that from me though-- hers to tell! But Congrats to you both a lifetime of happiness and love! I'm glad I got to see it!

We hung around watching RAndy take pictures--so exciting :cool1: here we are in a break from our lurking selves!

usbwk.jpg

Off to the long haul home :sad: Hope our day is as beautiful as yours!

Glad to hear about your planning visit. Our ceremony is in Italy as well and we are still deciding about haviing it in the courtyard or in the front by the water. Love all the pictures and things you are chosing. I have a question about Randy's photo albums. As of now he is available for our wedding (November 10) and I love his pictures but I would really love to find out more about the actual albums. Can you give me some insite as to what they look like?

Thanks,
Linda

He brought 2 different styles- One was the one included in the packages it had pages with windows that the pictures go in- he had different size/# on each page- a matted style.

The other one is called a flush mount album- the sample he brought was a 10 x 10 it is an upgrade ($575 I think) The picture is the page. There were one to several pictures on these pages. An example of a layout might be, a picture of italy set up for the wedding-spanning the 2 pages with several pictures of the ceremony on top of the scene-kinda hard to explain- it was very pretty-more custom looking. HTH

When we got home from our PS I ordered all the paper stuff for our invites! The box (otherthan folders) came yesterday I wasted no time in starting the fun job of cutting and pasting - for hours- and I have 2 more inserts to do, wait on the order from cards and pockets finish them up and send them!

paper.jpg

invitepieces.jpg

It's time to get some projects done! Time is ticking away and i've bearly begun!

Thanks so much for answering my questions about Randy's albums. One more questions about the one that comes with the package, what was the cover like, what color was it and could you inscribe anything on it (like our names and wedding dates). I'm not sure what the one from Disney is like but I would also love either Mickey and Minnie or the Castle on the cover.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda- The cover is a leather like cover- I know in the past I have seen this type with names and dates on them- I cant remember if Randy's had them on it- Im sure it wouldnt be a problem. hth

We were a little concerned about the privacy issue but I dont think it's going to be a problem- the area juts out off the main walkway pretty far and I'm sure Disney will make sure noone crashes! Unless, any of you Disbrides are around- then crash away I'm sure there will be plenty!

Hi,

Glad you had a great time at your planning session.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question about the privacy. Are you saying you don't want Epcot guests to see your wedding? The World Showcase doesn't open until 11 a.m. That's why all the Epcot weddings are at 9 a.m. The only people who could possibly see any part of your wedding would be those on the Segway tour, and they speed through pretty quickly.

He brought 2 different styles- One was the one included in the packages it had pages with windows that the pictures go in- he had different size/# on each page- a matted style.

The other one is called a flush mount album- the sample he brought was a 10 x 10 it is an upgrade ($575 I think) The picture is the page. There were one to several pictures on these pages. An example of a layout might be, a picture of italy set up for the wedding-spanning the 2 pages with several pictures of the ceremony on top of the scene-kinda hard to explain- it was very pretty-more custom looking. HTH

his 10x10 flushmount was only 575? i might get that from him...

Hi,

Glad you had a great time at your planning session.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question about the privacy. Are you saying you don't want Epcot guests to see your wedding? The World Showcase doesn't open until 11 a.m. That's why all the Epcot weddings are at 9 a.m. The only people who could possibly see any part of your wedding would be those on the Segway tour, and they speed through pretty quickly.

Thanks! I'm not worried about the ceremony. We are having our DP at Italy West-which is the peninsula next to Isola- it is really open to the walkway, I priced out putting a screen (potted bushes I think they said they use) but it was $2500-:eek: But I think it will be fine, while we were at Epcot there were several parties going on for illuminations(no weddings though) and CM's seem to have everything under control--
his 10x10 flushmount was only 575? i might get that from him...

The 10 x 10 was what he brought us to look at-- he said it was a package upgrade- We got #3 and for flushmount the price is $575--hth

Thanks all for the info about the albums. I love the flushmounts and would probably upgrade to that.

Linda

I got shoes! :woohoo:

I posted a pair of shoes earlier in my PJ, so with a lingering 1st dress fitting I decided to go buy them, :eek: much to my dismay they did not work- the minute I put my foot in the strap it hit right on the bone(which now has a very sexy bunion-TMI!!!) OUCH! So the one thing I though would be easy has made me crazy! So days of shoe shopping-with a 2 year old happily feasting on unending lollipops to ensure peace- has landed me with this pair:

myshoe.gif

On to my dress fitting- of course the shoes had to be ordered- and were not in by my fitting and of course I could not find one single pair that had a 2 inch heel height :headache: so I call my FSIL- shoe addict- she finds what I believe to be the ugliest pair of 1970's shoes in a 7 1/2(I wear a 9) so I squeeze in for the fitting(love the black socks)
uglyshoes.jpg

Here are some of my dress: (nice cheese!)
dress1.jpg

the detail in the beading (mostly crystal and rhinestone)
dressdetail.jpg

the detail on the train
backofdress.jpg

here is one with the earrings I think I'm going to wear- will get a better picture next fitting
dresswithearring.jpg

Next fitting 3 weeks, hopefully the shoes will be in so she can do the hem :)

I have also decided to make my veil (hidden mickeys included of course) the lady at the dress shop wants me to bring it to the next fitting :scared: I hadn't planned on that yet, but I guess I drop everything else and work on it!
Will post more on that!

You look beautiful...I love your dress, it is perfect for you!

Mrs. Disney Ron

Really nice shoes and BEAUTIFUL dress. It looks amazing on you. I also love your earings. Do you have a matching necklace to go with it?

I am planning on doing the "Hidden Mickeys" on my veil also. You'll have to let me know how you did it and how it comes out. I have not purchased my veil yet and I was thinking of getting an inexpensive one - or maybe just some of the veil material - to try it out on.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

You look beautiful...I love your dress, it is perfect for you!

Mrs. Disney Ron

Thank you! It was fun trying it on again!:goodvibes

Really nice shoes and BEAUTIFUL dress. It looks amazing on you. I also love your earings. Do you have a matching necklace to go with it?

I am planning on doing the "Hidden Mickeys" on my veil also. You'll have to let me know how you did it and how it comes out. I have not purchased my veil yet and I was thinking of getting an inexpensive one - or maybe just some of the veil material - to try it out on.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

Thanks Linda- The earrings I got did not have a necklace. I think because of all the bead work at the top I'm going to go with no necklace and the big dangly earrings.

I started my veil this morning-no time like the present- I think it's going to take some practice getting the beads on:rolleyes: I am sewing them on- a slow task I'm afraid- I'll post pictures when I get somewhere with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter