• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sandals Resorts?

Linzybrooke

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any experience with their resorts?

We are looking at doing either a Sandals resort on Jamaica or another cruise this summer, but there is so much information out there. Has anyone been to a Sandals resort? What did you think about it?

We are 26 and have been married 3 years.

Thanks!

Sandals Resort are pretty pricey. We would love to stay at one but couldn't see paying all that money.

We did experience the one in St Lucia for the day. We were on a cruise and they had a booth set up at the port saying you could stay at the resort for the day and do all the things there for $80.00 this was quite a few years ago. They are nice resorts and all inclusive so that was nice. And no children anywhere. We did lunch, swam in pool and did the pool bar. Then sat on there beach and listen to people say they wish they were on the cruise ship out in the ocean......we just laughed and said that we are. :lmao:

I guess I am not much help. They seem to be very nice and the all inclusive is great. The one in Jamaica you can go to all the different Sandals that are on the island and go to the different restraurants etc. Mind you they drive crazy in Jamaica to get to the other ones could be scary.

Right now they are running a half price special for travel this year, but I have to book it before the 14th of this month! Thats why I am going so nuts!

It is coming up on 13 years, but we spent a 2 week honeymoon at Sandals Ocho Rios, and LOVED IT!!!

We planned to go back for out 10th, but other things took over. I would suggest you do it in a heartbeat. :cloud9:

My DW and I have been to Sandals twice and loved it both times. Yes it is pricey, but it is sooooo worth it. The food, service, activities...all top notch.

We stayed at Sandals Inn (smallest one located in Mo Bay) and Ocho Rios (beautiful gardens). We want to go back in the next couple of years (or do a Disney Cruise)

DH and I honeymooned at Sandal's Negril and loved it!!! It is pricey, but don't regret doing it.

We stayed at Sandals Royal Caribbean for our honeymoon.....that was (gasp) 20 years ago.....Time flies.

We had a great time....the food, the staff, the atmosphere...were fantastic! The new resorts with the swim up "river " to the rooms...look amazing.....

Try Couples

Seriously. Look into it. Though I have never stayed at Sandals, we go to Couples every year.

There is even a message board for you to ask your questions on!

www.couples.com

We go every year. Couples owns four resorts in Jamaica (only in Jamaica!) and the staff can't be beat. Many of the staff we consider our extended family and they treat you as such.

Couples price is also better than Sandals because they don't spend a whole lot of money on advertising.

Can you tell I'm a fan?? :rotfl:

Try Couples

Seriously. Look into it. Though I have never stayed at Sandals, we go to Couples every year.

There is even a message board for you to ask your questions on!

www.couples.com

We go every year. Couples owns four resorts in Jamaica (only in Jamaica!) and the staff can't be beat. Many of the staff we consider our extended family and they treat you as such.

Couples price is also better than Sandals because they don't spend a whole lot of money on advertising.

Can you tell I'm a fan?? :rotfl:

We love Sandals.:cheer2: We would go back in a second. We thought it was worth the money and had a fantastic time. I would recommend it to anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter