Sandals honeymoon

I have visited the smaller resort at St. Lucia for a holiday not honeymoon and I really enjoyed it as you could visit the other sandals hotels on the island it gives you more choice. It isn't everyones cup of tea. Take a look at reviews and see what they say but you have to remember people have different standards as to what to expect out of a holiday.

My fiance & I are looking into doing a sandals resort honeymoon. It sounds very nice although I have heard so many mixed reviews of it. I'm looking into the San Antigua resort.

DH and I spent our honeymoon at Sandals Dunns River in Jamaica and loved loved loved every minute of it. I could not have asked for more! :cloud9:

We have stayed at the Sandals Inn when we were in college and loved it. We liked staying at the smaller resort because all the staff knew our names and did so many special things for us, but we also loved to go to the larger resorts and all of their amenities. We are huge sandal fans and are going to the Halcyon in St. Lucia for our honeymoon. hth

We did 9 weddings last year and 3 of our couple friends did Sandals at St. :Lucia. All loved it. Its completely inclusive but not the type of trip that gets you immersed in a culture but they are suppossed to be nice if you just want to chill. Depends what you want but they are good from what Ive heard.

DF and I stayed at Sandals Royal Bahamian a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Lots of dining choices for an all inclusive. Atlantis resort was just a short cab ride away.

We stayed in Disney for 3 days after our DFTW, then we went to Sandals Negril in Jamaica for 4 nights. It was great! So relaxing, great food, and it was beautiful there. Very laid back, but nice resort. We definitely want to go back.

We had a Sandals honeymoon at the Grande St. Lucian. We had a wonderful time. The room was clean and spacious and the pools and beach we awesome. We had a butler named Al who did anything and everything for us. The only downside was the quality of the food. After a week we sort of got sick of all the same food, but then again it could have jsut been us because we spent the week before at Disney being spoiled the Disney way. Overall we would go back and try a different Sandals resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter