Sand toys in February?

moomy-san

I'd rather be in O'Gills.
We are travelling from Canada to 5 days at Disneyland and then the MR cruise in February. Mexico will be only the second beach my kids have ever seen... Coronado last January was the first and it was soooo cold! No playing in the sand that day!
I want to get them sand toys to use in Puerto Vallarta, but the Disney ones are pricey and can't come home with us. Any ideas where I could get some (either in Anaheim area or once we are in port) that would be less $$ so I wouldn't mind leaving them behind?

.99 Cent Store.

3420 Lincoln Ave.
Anaheim, CA. 92801

Cross Street: Knott

Anaheim
2270 E. Lincoln Ave
Anaheim, CA. 92806

Cross Street: St. College Blvd

The ones here in Tucson have Disney themed ones year round- Nemo and Dori sand molds, buckets, sifters and shovels. I spent about $6 and had about ten items. I purchased one of those large laundry bags for delicates while there (they look like netted bags - also a buck) to keep them in so the sand and water could drain out/ be rinsed. TOTALLY worth it- will completely do it again! then we just left them for someone else to enjoy at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter