Sancks on the plane?

bjmzl

Mouseketeer
I can brings snacks that I bring from home on the plane. The only thing that I have to buy after sercuity is drinks, is the correct?

Correct ... you can bring snacks ... would suggest you avoid peanut products. Drink are the problem!

We take our empty refillable water bottles (or rubbermaid juice boxes with straws) and fill at fountain past security-kids like those flavoured packets and put in them if they don't want plain water. I hate the price of drinks anywhere- for 6 of us we can buy a whole case coke, water etc for less than the price of 6 drinks!

Also remember that the snacks cannot be in a gel-type form. So no pudding cups, no containers of peanut butter (but you make a PB&J sandwich ahead of time and bring it). No tubs of cream cheese, but you can take bagels with cream cheese already spread on them. You can bring a soft sided cooler with frozen veggies to keep the food cold. The cooler may count as a personal item, but I'm not sure. I know that when you buy food in the airport and bring it in a bag onto the plane, that bag does not count toward your luggage allowance.

i like to make up my own trail mix because I can "graze" on it for a while. In the past we have taken uncrustables from our freezer in the morning, but I try not to bring any items containing nuts because if someone on the plane has an allergy...that wouldn't be good.

We have been on numerous flights where the gate agent makes an announcement prior to boarding to please refrain from opening/eating any items with nuts.

We've also brought cold pizza in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter