Sanaa vs Boma on Thanksgiving?

mackeymouse4eva

Mouseketeer
Any thoughts on which location may make a nicer location for our Thanksgiving day meal? I currently have resos at both, and we plan to eat a traditional meal. I know Boma has a great buffet but in terms of setting any opinions out there? I have never been to Sanaa...are the views really good? Thanks in helping make this decision!!!

Has anyone eaten at Sanaa that could tell about the atmosphere? Can you see any of the animals from the dinning room?

I can't comment on Sanaa because I have never been there. However, 2 years ago we ate at Boma's for Thanksgiving and it was fantastic. They have the tradtional T-giving items...turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy, plus all the regular buffet items.

The gravy looked really gross...DH and I didn't want to try it. But we did, and it was the best darn gravy I have had in my life :)

I also had a glass of wine with my dinner. It was a Pinotage red wine...I think the name was something like Fantail or Fan??? It was really good.

Hope this helps...Happy Thanksgiving :flower3:

My family and I are some of the rare ones who don't like Boma. (But we've never been there for Thanksgiving.) We got up the courage to try Sanaa on our last trip and LOVED it! The atmosphere is great, an absolutely beautiful place. You can request a window seat, but you may have to wait for it. If you do get a window seat, then yes, you can see the animals. My vote is for Sanaa! Happy Thanksgiving!

I know this is a really old post but I was wondering if anyone knows what Sanaa has for thanksgiving?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter