Sanaa or Boma?

Neesy228

DIS Veteran
We've been to Boma and love it...I'd like to try Sanaa, but wondering if it's awesome or not? We have one spot left for our trip in the fall and I'm torn! Which one would you pick and why?

Thanks!:goodvibes

We've been to Boma and love it...I'd like to try Sanaa, but wondering if it's awesome or not? We have one spot left for our trip in the fall and I'm torn! Which one would you pick and why?

Thanks!:goodvibes

As much as we have always loved Boma, we loved Sanaa even more! We went for the first time this December and fell in love with it! The food was incredible. We will be heading back there this fall. If you can make reservations while it's still light out, you will be able to enjoy the animals roaming right outside. Great place to eat.

Both are great dining experiences, but very different from each other.

Boma is a buffet with lots of great choices. Cuisine is African inspired. Love the aroma in there!

Sanaa is a much more intimate, quiet setting with animals roaming outside the window. The cuisine is more Indian inspired, but not ultra spicy.

Don't forget that you have to head over to the AKL Villas (Kidani) to dine at Sanaa. Enjoy!

If you already have at least one buffet booked on this trip then I would go for Sanaa. It sounds like you like the food at Boma so it is a sure thing but I always like to try something new. My family really likes Sanaa.
The other reason I like to try new restaurants is because it gives me a chance to check out other properties. If you have never seen Kidani then it is nice to see so that you can compare it to Jambo house (I was surprised to see how nice the pool area is at Kidani .... so my first visit to Sanaa resulted in booking my next vacation at Kidani )

we've been to both too. we prefer sanaa... the food is outstanding and you can't beat the atmosphere! after dinner, head outside to the fire pit area and a cast member will tell you all about the animals and sometimes you can catch a feeding. have a great time!

I've been to both-Boma maybe 6 times and Sanaa 4 times. I prefer Sanaa.

Try Sanaa. We love boma but thought it was worse this year thn last, not sure why. Sanaa bread service is awesome, dh loved his mango margarita, and slow cooked in gravy was flavorful and tender, except the lamb! Dh got it and it was soooo tough, ick. Everything else, including dessert was wonderful.

We are going there for the first time later this year. We love Boma and Jiko and I can't wait to try Sanna - especially while the kids are home with Grandma ;).

Boma for sure and if you don't want either of those try jiko. If you've never tried Bouma it's a really unique place to experience. Oh my Goodness their soups are ridiculous

Booked Sanaa! Thank you everyone for your thoughts! Looking forward to trying something new :)

Sanaa! One of my all time favorites. Go for dinner so you can get the full bread service. It's sooooo good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter