• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sanaa - Lunch or Dinner?

4butlers

DIS Veteran
Would you do Sanaa for lunch or dinner? We already have a dinner ADR there, but was wondering if being able to see the animals would be worth changing it? We'll be at AKL that day.

we usualy get there earlier and go see the animals outside before we go to Sanaa or while we wait to be seated. The Cm working outside are alway full of info about the animals. There's only limites window seating to see them. We've always enjoyed our dinner there. can't tell about lunch.

Do both imo. Sanaa is a very good restaurant and the menus are different enough that you can't go wrong.

Barring that, whichever menu appeals to you more would be my first choice. After that, lunch based on seeing the animals. (And that lunch burger Greg (the AKL Savannah main guy) was talking about sounds great, but I didn't get to try it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter