• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sanaa early seating?

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
Hi! Is it worth it to ask at Sanaa if they can squeeze one in for lunch at 11:30 on Sunday the 28th?

I haven’t been able to modify my reservation to an earlier time.

Hi! Is it worth it to ask at Sanaa if they can squeeze one in for lunch at 11:30 on Sunday the 28th?

I haven’t been able to modify my reservation to an earlier time.
I'd keep watching. Folks who have an ADR and plan to cancel must do it 30 minutes before. If I were cancelling, I'd do it the day before, so something might open. I also don't know for sure at Sanaa, but some restaurants will have a walk-up option available on the app - might be worth a look, but only if you're near the AKL resort at the time. If you're too far away, it won't recognize you for a Sanaa walkup. Good luck!

I thought we had to cancel 2 hours before, in order to avoid the $10pp no-show penalty. Did it change?
Ah, dangit. I shouldn't post in a hurried fashion before leaving the board for the day. 100 apologies. It did not change, my fingers weren't coordinated with the brain. i meant to say cancellation is 2 hours prior to the reservation (or there's a charge), and I'd recommend looking at the walk-up potential about 30 minutes prior to the opening.

Sorry - it can be confusing enough at Disney without throwing out inaccurate information. Thanks. I've edited. Not the first time I've messed up a post unintentionally. Hopefully, it's the last!

Ah, dangit. I shouldn't post in a hurried fashion before leaving the board for the day. 100 apologies. It did not change, my fingers weren't coordinated with the brain. i meant to say cancellation is 2 hours prior to the reservation (or there's a charge), and I'd recommend looking at the walk-up potential about 30 minutes prior to the opening.

Sorry - it can be confusing enough at Disney without throwing out inaccurate information. Thanks. I've edited. Not the first time I've messed up a post unintentionally. Hopefully, it's the last!
If I had a penny for every time I’ve done the same…. :cutie:

Sanaa has bar seating that is first come first serve if you don’t mind sitting at the bar. I have done this a few times and had no problem getting seated at opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter