Sanaa and Boma my top 2 picks on our 8 night vacation

LeahA

DIS Veteran
This was my first dining experience at Sanaa restaurant and I felt that it was my best meal of my trip.

Indian Style Bread Service
Choice of 3 breads and 3 accompaniments
Serves Two $8.99
Breads - Naan, Onion Kulcha, Paratha, Paneer Paratha
Accompaniments - Red Chile Sambal, Cucumber Raita, Coriander Chutney, Mango Chutney, Garlic Pickle, Green Mango Pickle, Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus, Tamarind Chutney

We had the Naan, the Onion Kulcha and the Paneer Paratha with the Cucumber Raita, Mango Chutney and Garlic Pickle. The breads were very good, my whole family including my 3 sons enjoyed them. My dh and I enjoyed all 3 of the dips, my kids tried them but preferred the bread by itself.

Today's Sustainable Fish - served with seasonal Vegetables in a light Curry Broth 18.99

The fish I had was incredible Atlantic Char, I loved it, loved it, loved it!

This was our 3rd trip to Boma, and really the first two times I didn't love it, but this trip, the food was incredible. The different flavors of all the items that I tried were trully yummy, and I'm happy that I really like Boma now!

I am SO glad you posted this. Can I ask you a few questions?

Were you at AK before heading to the lodge? After dinner (or lunch) did you head back to AK or to your resort (if not AKL)?

We have two little ones and are thinking about going to Boma for dinner or Sanaa for lunch but I was worrying about having to take a bus to get there, and then two buses to get back....

If you had to only pick one- which would it be?

At Sanaa, are the views of the animals as awesome as they look online? Can you request a window seat?

THANKS

We were staying at AKL so we didn't commute from the park. However the bus ride is like 5-10 minutes and is so worth the trip. Boma is a buffet, my kids love to go up and get their own food and make their own choices. Sanaa does have tables near the windows, we weren't right next to the window but could see some giraffes from our table. I loved Sanaa but I think my kids preferred Boma.

We loved Saana- but the trip there from another resort was a lot of time- but it was worth it!

We loved Sanaa too, went at nighttime so didn't see any animals but the food was fantastic. We also stayed at AKL so commute was very short. We also did Boma, had loved it when we did it a few years ago but this time was just so so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter