San Fran to Yosemite via The Mystery House???

february

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of taking a detour to the Mystery House at San Jose before moving on to Yosemite. We are staying just outside the park at Yosemite view lodge. This will be our first visit to California so any reccomendations or opinions would be really appreciated. What would be the best route and how long can we expect it to take to get to san jose, tour the house and travel to Yosemite?

Thanks for any tips.

Celia

Where are you flying in to? If you are flying into San Jose, the Mystery House is literally 15 minutes from the airport on your way to Yosemite. Not sure of the distances from San Francisco or LA.

We stopped at the Mystery House on our way back from Yosemite before catching our flight back to Phoenix. It really is an interesting place. If you have an hour or so, I would recommend it. You can check out our experience in my Monterey/Yosemite trip report link in my signature below.

Thanks Wendy. We're flying into San Francisco, staying there for four nights then three nights at Yosemite before travelling down the coast with stops at Monterey, Santa Barbara, Hollywood and Anaheim, flying out of LAX.
Pleased you enjoyed The Mystery House. If it's possible with our itenary we're really keen to stop by and see it.

Thanks again.

Celia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter