San diego?!

hfrank90

Earning My Ears
We are planning to go to San Diego for one of our days being in CA. We are planning to do seaworld. We aren't interested in going to the zoo... What else is there to do in SD? Thanks!

We are planning to go to San Diego for one of our days being in CA. We are planning to do seaworld. We aren't interested in going to the zoo... What else is there to do in SD? Thanks!

Legoland and various great beaches ! ;)

I actually really liked the San Diego Zoo (they have PANDAS), honestly.

Out of curiosity, why SeaWorld over the Zoo?

There are so many things to do in San Diego, it's not even funny.

The whole Balboa Park area is supposed to be great, but we didn't make it there last time.

Sea World is cool, but just remember San Diego Zoo is NOT like other zoos. It's World Famous, it has Panda Bears, Polar Bears, Koala Bears....7,000 animals.

Now San Diego Safari Park does not have much variety, I would skip that. But San Diego Zoo is amazing!!

Legoland is in North San Diego in Carlsbad, if you think you would like that.

Mission beach! It's got a board walk with a mini amusement park. We always spend one day there.

Why no zoo? The zoo there is incredible. Like no other zoo. I've been there twice and still haven't seen the whole thing, since it's to massively big!

It really depends on what you want to do. You can go JetSkiiing on the bay. Take a dinner cruise, sunset cruise, take a beach day on one of our many beaches. The is a small seaside amusement park called Belmont Park not far from Seaworld (about a 5 minute drive with no traffic.) San Diego is also a major city, with city things to do, like shows, museums, and clubs if you are into those types of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter