• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

San Diego - Wheelchair rental

Anater

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
Hopefully someone can assist.....I have tried the search feature and can only find some limited reviews on ECV rentals, mostly in the DL section. We are traveling to LA and San Diego this week, and my father in law (he lives in Los Angeles) has decided that he would like to accompany us on our San Diego trip. We're very excited since this it the first trip where he will be venturing somewhere overnight in many years :yay: . He will need an ECV but we don't want to take a chance with renting one at the park since they are first come first serve, and we will most likely get a later start than most. He gets his oxygen from Apria, but I don't know if they rent ECVs. We are even open to renting from Los Angeles and taking it with us, if there is a reliable provider closer to his home. Can anyone provide their experiences with renting from Los Angeles, or having one delivered to the San Diego Zoo or local hotel? We suggested Lego Land since it is less hilly, but he is so excited to go since he's carried a membership to the Zoo for years and is finally getting a chance to enjoy it with his grandson! Thanks in advance!

i use a company called Decker. they deliver to the hotel or home. good people.

i have used them every time i take the grandkids to disneyland. (three times)

i hate bringing my scooter down to anahem. i live in san francisco area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter