San Diego over Easter or June? Condo near SD.

dmanwi

Mouseketeer
Are the zoos and attractions busier over Easter week compared to the 3rd week in June?

Does anyone have a condo or particular area to recommend near San Diego?

We were going to fly into LAX and spend around a week in San Diego and then do Legoland and Disneyland before flying out of LAX. Flying into LAX was cheaper than San Diego.

Thanks.

Dan in Wisconsin

we are doing the same thing...backwards,

We are flying into LAX then headed to Disneyland, 3 days there then off to San Diego. (in mid-june)

I settled on the Mission Bay/Beach area.

We are renting a condo on the beach for a week. in the summer most vacation rentals are a week minimum stay.

We were debating Mission Bay and LaJolla, decided on Mission bay because we have 3 kids and I have been tols it is a better area for kids...

I don't know if that info will be helpful to you, but Trip Advisor had some great information on rental units.

Happy Travels

just noticed that you are in Wisconsin, we live just south of the WI border, but fly out of MKE!! Flights were way cheaper into LAX from MKE!!

Wisconsinite here too. We are flying MKE to LAX, then down to San Diego for 3 nights before moving to Anaheim for DL and Hollywood touring. Booked Residence Inn near DL, but still looking for San Diego. Mission Bay Area also was recommended to me. Just having a hard time where. We will also be going mid June with 3 kids and MIL.

My mom will be with us as well!

I had some decent luck searching on trip advisor for a condo, we are in a 2 bdrm beach front unit for a week...summer weeks are expensive!!!

I was looking for a place that slept 6, and had a washer/dryer and parking space.

Also thinking about the go San Diego card....

Maybe we will see you there :)

We were going to fly into lax. We were thinking of Calrsbad. From there we can do the zoo SeaWorld and safari park. After a week drive up to Anaheim and do disney for two days.

Anyone have luck finding a place away from the beach? We want to do a day at the beach but not stay on the beach.

dmanwi said:
We were going to fly into lax. We were thinking of Calrsbad. From there we can do the zoo SeaWorld and safari park. After a week drive up to Anaheim and do disney for two days.

Anyone have luck finding a place away from the beach? We want to do a day at the beach but not stay on the beach.

We booked flights into lax. Will drive to Carlsbad and stay at lacosta for a few days. Do SD, safari, SeaWorld,legoland. Then drive up to DL and stay at parkvue before flying out.

Any advice on buy early boarding on sw? Is it worth it to keep 6 of us together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter