San Diego hotels

Mineu

DIS Veteran
We are looking for a hotel in San Diego near the water (marina or beach). Any suggestions or places to avoid? Thanks!

I have stayed at the Marriott Marina several times and it is right on the harbor and within easy walking of the Horton Plaza mall, Gaslamp District, and Seaport Village. Nice place with a fantastic pool.

If you want to be located next to a beach where you could swim in the ocean, you will need to look for places in Pacific Beach, Mission Bay, or La Jolla.

Im looking for the same thing, something thats under 100 bucks a night thats near the beach, like to were we can see the beach from are hotel, but not a place thats a crap hole, any suggestiosn

I don't know what the rates are like for the time you want to travel but the Catamaran in Mission Beach is great.

It is across the street from Mission Beach and Mission Bay is the "backyard"
we had a great stay.

We love the paradise point resort and spa, but it can get expensive, expedia usually has the best rates, it's across from sea world and on the bay. close to the beach as well. It's an awsome place.

It's not near the beach, but is only 10 minutes away. We just came back from an overnight stay at Holiday Inn Mission Valley, right off I-15. We got a 2-queen bed from Priceline for $55. It was a great place to stay.

We just booked a room at the Hilton San Diego Resort on priceline for $100.00. Its located on Mission Bay and has its own little beach. We will be there the 1st week in April. I thought the $100 was pretty fair. I've also heard that the Cattamaran and the Bahia are nice. Of course, with priceline, you never know where you might end up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter