• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

San Angel Question

Not had lunch there, but had a very late dinner reservation earlier this month and it was amazing!

We had lunch there and it was great as well. One thing to note. If you have picky eaters, it's very different than your local Mexican restaurant.

The margaritas are wonderful. I had the jalapeno one and my dw had a blood orange one. Luckily she's not much of a drinker, so I got to finish hers off as well. The kids did not eat much, but they liked the atmosphere. We ate before noon so there was no wait. The market was nice as well.

Thanks everyone I'm still deciding on this one lol. I have 2 picky kids one who always wants chicken fingers and fries with every meal and my other son has Aspergers he usually just sticks with pizza at every meal.

Thanks everyone I'm still deciding on this one lol. I have 2 picky kids one who always wants chicken fingers and fries with every meal and my other son has Aspergers he usually just sticks with pizza at every meal.

Then it sounds like this is definitely NOT your place, unless you find a sitter and make it an adult only meal.... which is exactly what we're doing on our next trip.

Looking at the kids menu, you may want to pick another place, no pizza here. Grilled chicken/fish with rice and veggies, Chicken/Steak Tacos, and a Cheese Quesadilla I see. I Love San Angel, we usually always eat there every trip, but for you if your kids are picky they might not eat anything here.

I had lunch at San Angel with a picky eater of the adult variety and it was challenging. Lunch seemed to have more identifiable foods than dinner, though. He finally settled on the tacos de carne and the meat was chewy and pretty gross. Cool atmosphere, but I could get better steak at Qdoba...

The only time that DH and I have dined there was for lunch and we both really liked it. We will be returning for lunch next week and are taking our 2 kids with us this time. They used to be really picky about their foods that is why we never took them before, so when DH and I went on an adult only trip, we decided to give it a try. Now that the girls are a bit older, and their palates have changed, I know they will like some of the entrees. OP, I do agree with the others that if you have really picky kids, you may want to skip out on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter