• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

San Angel or Sci-Fi?

1disneynutt

Mouseketeer
I am trying to decide if I can make an 8-8:30pm ressie if my flight arrives at Orlando airport at 5:30pm. Can I get to Pop using ME and then to one of these restaurants in time? Which would you choose for our first meal? Is one park closer to Pop which would make it easier to get to? Two adults 44 & 70. Any suggestions? Thanks

I just remembered hearing something about San Angel closing for awhile. Will they be reopened by Aug. 18?

I like Sci-Fi, but San Angel Inn was not good the last time we ate there. My vote is for Sci-Fi...stick with burgers and onion rings and you can't go wrong.:thumbsup2

I would not go to either, I would eat at the resort and crash for the night.

But...both are very good, Sci Fi for onion rings and boozy milkshakes beats San Angel Inn

I am trying to decide if I can make an 8-8:30pm ressie if my flight arrives at Orlando airport at 5:30pm. Can I get to Pop using ME and then to one of these restaurants in time? Which would you choose for our first meal? Is one park closer to Pop which would make it easier to get to? Two adults 44 & 70. Any suggestions? Thanks

It really depends on what you want in a restaurant. Sci-Fi is campy and fun, but the service there can be hit-or-miss. Sci-Fi also suffers as an experience the longer you stay there. San Angel, on the other hand, is a different experience altogether in that it's certainly more "adult" food, but nice atmosphere in its' own right.

..Sci Fi. San Angle used to be good but has gone down hill. Can't get over your chips are Tostidos! (Even saw the bag last time!). Sci Fi is fun and the burgers are great.

Sci-Fi. But I am not sure if it's worth using a park ticket so late. Might consider eating at one of the resorts or boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter