• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Samsung survey showed that 90% American have planned to buy or already bought a table

kiki12345

Earning My Ears
Samsung issued the latest American market survey data, this data from Kelton and Samsung mobile joint investigation, sample number is 1000, the result of this investigation is exciting: 90% American said they already have their own tablets or they are planning to buy a tablet, among them, 76% users use the tablet to read newspapers, 64% to watch TV , 56% to listen music ,61% to play social network, 53% to play games and 41% used it to video chat.

The title must have cut on the last T. I thought, what's the big deal that 90% of Americans have a table. :rotfl:

The title must have cut on the last T. I thought, what's the big deal that 90% of Americans have a table. :rotfl:

TOTALLY with you on this. I was just glad I was part of the "in" crowd because I had several tables. ;)

I'm a proud owner of several tablets. I take them each night just before bed.;)

I have a table and a tablet.... actually several kinds of tablets plus an iPad! :lmao:

If this is a spam thread, this is one of the strangest ones I have seen. :rotfl:

Freak here. I was given the choice of an I-Pad2 or $500 as a bonus at work, I took the cash. A friend has an I-Pad, nice, but doesn't do anything I want to do, or anything that our netbook doesn't do.

I've had a table for YEARS! I must be a trendsetter......

I have all the tables I need and no plans to buy anymore at this time. I frequently use a table when watching TV, listening to music, reading, social networking, and for video chat (it really helps keep the laptop steady).

Out of all the people i know-only ONE has a tablet(and none desires one)-so your statistic is wayyyy off:lmao:

Okay--I was wondering why Samsung was polling about "Table" ownership.:lmao:

I am mixed on the tablet. It looks like a huge ginormous iPhone. I get it--but then I don't get it.:confused3

It is sooo good to know that as beat up as they are I'm in the table owning majority:cool1::dance3::yay: Actually, if we'd have thought about it properly last week, we'd have picked up the table our next door neighbors put out at the curb when they got a new 1. Gosh darn it:lmao:

As for the tablet, I imagine I will own 1 someday. Who knows when that someday will be:confused3

I don't have a tablet so I guess that I'm in the minority. I do however have a table so does that mean that I'm OK? :confused:

Okay--I was wondering why Samsung was polling about "Table" ownership.:lmao:

I am mixed on the tablet. It looks like a huge ginormous iPhone. I get it--but then I don't get it.:confused3

The ginormous "iPhone" is way better, than the little one. I can actually see, what I'm looking at..;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter