• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Samsung galaxy proclaim (straight talk phone)

yankebabie

DIS Veteran
anybody have one of these? Love it or hate it? Think I am really leaning to picking this phone to replace my old one. Would love any feedback on it. Thanks

I've had mine for 6 weeks and LOVE it! :cool1: It's my first smartphone. I actually had a flip phone prior. I decided to turn to Straight Talk for unlimited talk, text and data for such a low monthly cost.

I've had no problems with the phone, just learning all the options that it has. So far I have no complaints.

This former iPhone user is now a Galaxy SIII Lifer! Took some getting used to but I can't see myself going back to an iPhone EVER. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 It's an amazing phone :lovestruc

This former iPhone user is now a Galaxy SIII Lifer! Took some getting used to but I can't see myself going back to an iPhone EVER. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 It's an amazing phone :lovestruc

Glad to hear this. My EVO died the other day, so I have a Galaxy S3 on order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter