Sam's Club has buy $100 Disney gift card, get $10 one free

I went to the Sam's Club by our house yesterday and they had to have 50 of the cards left, they were on the stand with all the other gift cards, wish I had more money to buy them, so I got 10, might stop today and get 5 more. The kid checking me out said someone came in the other day and bought 50 of them :scared1:. Wish they had them when I started to pay off our cruise, I would have done it. I will be happy if I get the chance to buy enough so that I can use the free $10 GCs to get a Dooney purse :banana:!

I went to another Sams Club and nothing. Are they in a package with both cards? Trying to see exactly what I am looking for. Thank you for the info.

I went to another Sams Club and nothing. Are they in a package with both cards? Trying to see exactly what I am looking for. Thank you for the info.

They are in a package together, it is a light blue pack and it has a winter scene with the Disney characters on it, building a snowman. I will try to post pictures tonight of it.

In our store here in Georgia, they used to be on their own huge stand on the end of an aisle, but as it got closer to Christmas they moved them onto the stands with all the other gift cards, right at the front of the store before you get to the checkout. They pretty much look like all the other gift cards hanging there, and I didn't notice them at first. Both cards are packaged inside the cardboard holder, and the background is light blue. There's a picture of Mickey on the bottom right hand side and the left hand side says Disney gift card. Above that is a picture of the card, with all the Disney characters on it. Hope that helps!

They are in a package together, it is a light blue pack and it has a winter scene with the Disney characters on it, building a snowman. I will try to post pictures tonight of it.

In our store here in Georgia, they used to be on their own huge stand on the end of an aisle, but as it got closer to Christmas they moved them onto the stands with all the other gift cards, right at the front of the store before you get to the checkout. They pretty much look like all the other gift cards hanging there, and I didn't notice them at first. Both cards are packaged inside the cardboard holder, and the background is light blue. There's a picture of Mickey on the bottom right hand side and the left hand side says Disney gift card. Above that is a picture of the card, with all the Disney characters on it. Hope that helps!

Thank you both for the quick response. Since i have a better understanding what I'm looking for I will try a couple more where I live.

Thank you both for the quick response. Since i have a better understanding what I'm looking for I will try a couple more where I live.

I haven't been back to Sam's since before Christmas, but I fully expect that they'll be moved again. Just ask where they've got all the gift cards if you can't find them. :)

I haven't been back to Sam's since before Christmas, but I fully expect that they'll be moved again. Just ask where they've got all the gift cards if you can't find them. :)

Well, I went in to Sam's tonight and all of the gift cards are gone. I asked and they said they took them away after Christmas. Luckily I bought them before Christmas because I had the feeling that would happen.

This is what they look like, sorry the picture isn't great, it is taken with my phone.

Here is a link to the picture, I cannot get it loaded on the board for the life of me...http://flic.kr/p/9687WN

I went tonight and got 4 more. I hope they keep having them in the coming weeks, my Dooney bag is calling my name!

This is what they look like, sorry the picture isn't great, it is taken with my phone.

Here is a link to the picture, I cannot get it loaded on the board for the life of me...http://flic.kr/p/9687WN

I went tonight and got 4 more. I hope they keep having them in the coming weeks, my Dooney bag is calling my name!

Thanks for taking the picture. After your description earlier I went to my 3rd Sams Club and jumped for joy because they had about 60 of them. Woo Hoo! :woohoo: I got 11 and will probably go back to get enough to pay the cruise off since I already had the money for the cruise just sitting there. Now I can purchase some stuff with the free Disneystore gift cards. Thanks again for your help and thanks to the person that started this thread!

Thanks for taking the picture. After your description earlier I went to my 3rd Sams Club and jumped for joy because they had about 60 of them. Woo Hoo! :woohoo: I got 11 and will probably go back to get enough to pay the cruise off since I already had the money for the cruise just sitting there. Now I can purchase some stuff with the free Disneystore gift cards. Thanks again for your help and thanks to the person that started this thread!

Glad that you found some, wish I found them MONTHS ago when I was paying our expensive cruise, I could have gotten THREE Dooney purses. But now I am hoping the might have them for a little bit, so I can buy cards to use for our on board account.

Just thought I would bump to let people know that these are still out there! I purchased 34 today (Jan. 6) from the Fridley, MN Sam's Club and there were quite a few left.

My DH noticed them prior to Christmas at the Sam's nearest us, when he went yesterday they were out of the GC. He called around today and found them in Fridley. They also told him that if they didn't have enough - they would look up when I got there to see where there were more located locally.

Just thought I would share and let people know the deal's not dead yet.

Anyone, used them at WDW anywhere or only Disney Stores outside of WDW?

Just thought I would bump to let people know that these are still out there! I purchased 34 today (Jan. 6) from the Fridley, MN Sam's Club and there were quite a few left.

My DH noticed them prior to Christmas at the Sam's nearest us, when he went yesterday they were out of the GC. He called around today and found them in Fridley. They also told him that if they didn't have enough - they would look up when I got there to see where there were more located locally.

Just thought I would share and let people know the deal's not dead yet.

Anyone, used them at WDW anywhere or only Disney Stores outside of WDW?

Glad you found some, glad to hear that Fridley has them, if I need to get more, I can run there, I am going to hit Apple Valley tomorrow to get a couple more. Sure wish they were going to be a thing that they kept.

I secretly thought that I could just "borrow" all the ones that they have and then each time I go in just pull out the ones I want to activate out of my purse and buy them. Would that be wrong? :rotfl::rotfl:

I went into my Sam's Club store today and the gift card rack was GONE! So I luckily saw a manager and asked him. He said that they are getting a new rack and that Disney Gift Cards WILL be on it. So I hope he is right, but he did say that he would go get me some of the GC's because they had them up in their office, I wanted 3, but he brought down 7 and I asked him if I could take the four extra and then come in next week and buy those and he said, heck yeah, so I did. My FREE Dooney purse will be mine SOON! Good luck everyone.

Feb 1 - they were still available at our local Sam's Club. I calculated how many I needed to get a D&B purse for my sister and left the rest for some other lucky shopper. They are with the other gift cards.

Feb 1 - they were still available at our local Sam's Club. I calculated how many bonus cards I needed to get a D&B purse for my sister and left the rest for some other lucky shopper. They are with the other gift cards.

I bought 16 today. Had the cashier studdering and stammering all over himself. :confused3

I need a few more so I'll have to hit up another Sams. I bought the other store out.

to this and I read the first part of this thread. We can use the gift card itself on the cruise and the 10.00 gift card has to be used through a disney store?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter