• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sample source live at 9am

I read it may go live at 9am. For those who follow and do this twice a year, and if you don’t, hop on board,
I just checked the site and it is still "coming soon" so based on last years I think it will be next Tuesday September 28th.
I have an alarm set for next Tuesday to remind me to sign on and get those samples. This time I am going to say I don't have any pets (I don't) to see what other samples I get instead. I just got the pet ones for my friends but this year nope it is all about me me me. LOL

I just checked the site and it is still "coming soon" so based on last years I think it will be next Tuesday September 28th.
I have an alarm set for next Tuesday to remind me to sign on and get those samples. This time I am going to say I don't have any pets (I don't) to see what other samples I get instead. I just got the pet ones for my friends but this year nope it is all about me me me. LOL

I thought that too, it was Smartcanucks that had that written, sorry to anyone I had looking for nothing, 😞

I don’t have any pets anymore, and do the same as you!

What is sample source?

It is samples that are given twice a year. You sign up at sample source, and twice a year, spring and fall they are given out with your preferences you fill out. It usually goes live on A Tuesday at 9am Est, and they go quite quickly. When it does go live, you are given a survey/questionnaire (can’t think of the right word, and based on this, at the end you are told how many you receive.

The earlier you get on, the more you get, and if you click you buy no name brands/store brands I find you also get more.

The site is down for maintenance right now

It is samples that are given twice a year. You sign up at sample source, and twice a year, spring and fall they are given out with your preferences you fill out. It usually goes live on A Tuesday at 9am Est, and they go quite quickly. When it does go live, you are given a survey/questionnaire (can’t think of the right word, and based on this, at the end you are told how many you receive.

The earlier you get on, the more you get, and if you click you buy no name brands/store brands I find you also get more.

The site is down for maintenance right now
This sounds amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter