Same room, different flights - DME?

mss

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,
so, I did a search and didn't find the answer to my question. I'm sure it's been asked before, though ;)

I'm going to WDW with a friend in July. She decided to join me after I booked my airfare so we'll be travelling on different flights and her return flight is several hours later than mine.

Can we sign up for DME with different arrival and departure times, or must we travel together on DME?

She was trying to get on the same flights as me when I called and added her to the room, so I didn't ask the cast member for this information. :)

You can have different flights and even arrive or depart on different days.

:earsboy: Bill

yes, you can travel separately. DH and I have had to travel separately due to work issues. I took the less expensive flight and traveled with the children while he took a later flight. He also had to leave a day early. Not a problem. You just set the other person up on a different schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter