Same Ol' Same Ol'

ObsessedwithWDW

Mouseketeer-Trip Planner with a PASSION
I Love the DISBOARDS so much so please don't take this the wrong way but I am alittle bored of the usual postings. What to pack? etc. We need new things to talk about and new things to tip each other off on. I am going to start thinking but lets all start some new threads that are DIFFERENT from the usual.

I'll begin! Or so I will try.

What is your favorite place to take a GREAT PHOTO? Frontierland near the Tiki Room for me!

FAVORITE away from the crowds spot? ANY bench on a bridge close enough to the crowds to people watch but able to sit and take in the sounds and scenes.

What is your ONE absolute DO NOT MISS for food? Casey's Corner CHEESE FRIES!!!!

Favorite Cheesy Ride? JUNGLE CRUISE

OK just a start I would love to see some NEW threads with new thoughts or tips!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Love you all this is my favorite passtime!!!! :banana:

ok I guess everyone likes to read about packing all day long :thumbsup2 I just thought it was getting alittle old :rolleyes: I guess this is my SHAMELESS BUMP

Our favorite place to take a picture for our obsessed DD13 Mickey fan is in front of the castle at the Walt and Mickey statue, or in my DD13 case - the shrine of Mickey :worship: :worship: She'll get right up there and I'll have to take like 6 pix of her with the topiary :rotfl: Don't get me started on how many times I had to go thru Mickey's house and then to see Mickey... oh alright - it was 18 times ::yes:: ::yes:: :sad2: :crazy2:

Sounds strange - but our fav get-away from peeps is right around the corner from the Fish and Chips stand in UK (Epcot). Go down the path and sit on red benches right up at the water - no one is ever there when we snack on the yummy fish and chips in January.

WAY too many can not miss foods - but a sampling from our trip would be:
Dole Whip, Turkey Leg, Combo Platter at the Cantina in Mexico, oohh, the Conga Fruit Drink at the Cantina is SUPER YUMMY - ask for it frozen! OK, I just made myself hungry :guilty: popcorn:: popcorn::

Cheesey Ride - has to be Carousel of Progress - it takes about 20 minutes just to get into the place then once you see the "show" you can't stop singing the darn song for the rest of the day - it's almost like creepy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Melissa

Allright... I'm in. Our favorite place to take pics is on the sidestreets of Mainstreet. They usually have carts of flowers, etc. Always makes for nice pictures.

Our favorite place to get away is upstairs at Columbia Harbor House. Airconditioned and usually just about empty. We sit in the round family table by the window and people watch while we have a quite meal.

Our favorite thing to eat... the Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Creams... just wouldn't be our vacation without it!

Cheesy ride... The Wedway people mover. What a great way to get off your feet for a while, people watch, and see interesting vignettes!

Our favorite photo place is right at the circle on Main Street when you first enter the MK.
1164672006_0117_133559AA-thumb.JPG

Our favorite away from the crowds spot is Tom Sawyer Island, we've never been there when it's been crowded! :thumbsup2

Our one absolute do not miss food would have to be the chicken strips and fries at Columbia Harbor House, topped with malt vinegar of course!

Our favorite cheesy ride is the TTA!

I'm in!!

Favorite Place to take a picture: Has to be main street - just at the beginning where you can see the shops and the castle in at the end (especially great if you get in early enough where crowds are non-existant).

Favorite Away Place - any bench in the shade!!

Absolute do not miss food - I personally don't have a not to miss but my two DS would say the turkey leg!!

Favorite cheesy ride - Carousel of Progress (can't lose that song!)

Favorite Place to take a picture: From the world showcase, with the water and the EPCOT ball in the background.

Favorite Away Place - the benches around the world showcase.

Absolute do not miss food - Micky ears ice cream bar.

Favorite cheesy ride - Tommorrow Land Transit Authority - I love this ride, I don't know why!

For me it was to see all the children and adults like wise get their faces painted and get temporary tatoos. Now get this I could not stand it anymore so I got myself a temporary tatoo of Jasmine on my left ankle how cool!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Hmm, let's see
Favorite Place to take a picture: RIght in front of the castle on Main Street befor epark opening.

Favorite Away Place - The little back room at Casey's to watch the old baseball movies

Absolute do not miss food - Foot long hot dogs at Casey's! AND stuffed french toast at CRT

Favorite cheesy ride: ok I have to admit it...It's a small world....it was the first ride at Disney that I ever rode.

Last summer I got a Tinkerbelle temp. tattoe on my leg, I liked it so much I may just get a perm. one!
sassy2 said:
For me it was to see all the children and adults like wise get their faces painted and get temporary tatoos. Now get this I could not stand it anymore so I got myself a temporary tatoo of Jasmine on my left ankle how cool!!!!!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter