Samantha & Dave's PJ... 2/8/10 WP/ADH, PS TR Started Pg 78!

WAZOO!!:cheer2:

Congrats on setting a date - let us all know as soon as you get it! :goodvibes

Thanks I will, this is going to be a stressful month, I hate waiting, oh well. I do LOVE my wedding consultant sofar though, she is so quick to answer anything, and basically picked my locations for me because i was in LALA land after I got engaged. Disney rules.

Congrats!!!!! What a dream trip you had! Sounds like your fiance did such a great job, getting engaged in MK!!!!! Did your fiance ask you if you wished for a proposal!!! I love the dress and congrats on picking your date, it will be hear before you know it, enjoy the planning!!!! We also are from Massachusetts and had a winter wedding. Congrats again!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! What a dream trip you had! Sounds like your fiance did such a great job, getting engaged in MK!!!!! Did your fiance ask you if you wished for a proposal!!! I love the dress and congrats on picking your date, it will be hear before you know it, enjoy the planning!!!! We also are from Massachusetts and had a winter wedding. Congrats again!!!!!

Thank you, it was wonderful, I wish I was back there now instead of stuck in a snowstorm I'll tell you that :rotfl: ! He did ask if I wished for a proposal actually, and to be totally honest since I had no idea a proposal was coming I wished that we would have enough time to go our all 3 mountains again :rotfl2: Oh well! What was it like having your wedding in the winter, I am excited for it, but as a true MA girl a little nervous about the weather

I am from Saugus Mass and I'd rather be in Disney right now too, its so cold and snowy here today!

Our winter wedding was wonderful, there was snow on the ground but it ended up being about 60 degrees that day! When you watch our wedding video, no one had coats on!!! It was perfect. We had trolleys instead of limos, which was a big hit. For the inside we put winter theme snowglobes on each table and a vanilla candle too that had snowman on the label. Around the place we had snowman related candles and figures (next to sign in table, in each bathroom) and we had baskets for the bathrooms filled w/toiletries that had snowman on them too. It was a big hit. We also had a pic of us when u walked in for people to sign and we were in front of a fireplace in the pic, so all very wintery!

14disney Our winter wedding was wonderful, there was snow on the ground but it ended up being about 60 degrees that day! When you watch our wedding video, no one had coats on!!! It was perfect. We had trolleys instead of limos, which was a big hit. For the inside we put winter theme snowglobes on each table and a vanilla candle too that had snowman on the label. Around the place we had snowman related candles and figures (next to sign in table, in each bathroom) and we had baskets for the bathrooms filled w/toiletries that had snowman on them too. It was a big hit. We also had a pic of us when u walked in for people to sign and we were in front of a fireplace in the pic, so all very wintery!
So cute! Congrats you should put up some pics for us to see, I'm sure it was even more beautiful then you described!

And I love all the MA brides on here! Awesome :)

So as I sit here and dream about WDW (it's going to be 0 in MA tomorrow, so a girls gotta dream right). I figured I would update you all a little bit.
Dave and I have been very busy making (and adding) to our guest list. It is up to 272 right now :scared1: .

I think DM knows it needs to be cut though, she told me this morning, and I quote "My friend Tracey at work's, niece's, daughter's friend got married at Disney and they told her to make a huge list then cut it down, so I think I'll take her advice since Tracey knows 1st hand". :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I was dying laughing! Tracey didn;t even go to the wedding! Oh DM's! So I did feel very relieved to heat that she didn't really expect 272 invites to go out! Here is a pic of DM, DD and I at fenway park, we are baseball fanatics!

Besides that DF and I have been trying to decide what type of wedding we want. We have agreed on most everything :eek: which is crazy! We have decided to do a fun party type wedding instead of a formal black tie affair, lots of food, music, and dancing!

Now the non-agreements start... colors... who knew men didn't want pink? :laughing: Dave did agree that I could have some pink as long as he and his groomsmen didn't have to wear it, I thought that was a fair deal. So I am thinking of a few color options, they are totally different but let me know what you think. Don't pay attention to the actual flowers, centerpieces, plates, linens etc, just look at the colors and see how they go. I know it is going to be bold, bright colors thats for sure, ADH is very bright with all the lights and I think bright colors would be fun, I just don't want it to look like a huge crayola box exploded! I would love more opinions though :thumbsup2

Option 1: Raspberry and Aqua colors - I think it's a little bold and very romantic
large_image.jpg

Option 2: Coral and Fushcia- Fun and Simple, I really like the idea of candlelight (not sure how much Disney like it though) and I think this is simple and fun.
orangeandpink2.jpg

Option 3: Violet and Sky Blue: I like this one because it is bold, but not too bright. Thoughts?
raspberryandaqua.jpg

Thats where we are at now with the wedding.

On a fun note, spring training starts soon so the red sox will be back in town in a few weeks!

Also, Dave and I are trying to decide where to eat when we go to WDW in August, we want to try new places and I was thinking maybe Artist Point and Le Chefs for a few fancier meals, and Wispering Canyon, Spoodles, Garden Grill, Ohana's, and 1900 Park Fair, and about 10 others :rotfl2: ! We are true foodies! Also, I think we will try to sched our PS while we are there too... I guess I'll just be eating for 10 days straight! Oh well :cool1: !

Let me know what you think about the colors and hopefully I'll have a really goodupdate tomorrow (keeping em' crossed...)

I LOVE your proposal pictures! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!
By the way, DF loves blue and brown, and I love brown blue and pink so we settled on that! We will have blue dresses and a brwn sash and we've got the pink in there with the flowers. The boys will wear one pink gerbera....

Your dress is stunning as well by the way! I will have to post pics of mine soon...just afraid since df is on this site!

Mrsdisneyb2b I LOVE your proposal pictures! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!
By the way, DF loves blue and brown, and I love brown blue and pink so we settled on that! We will have blue dresses and a brwn sash and we've got the pink in there with the flowers. The boys will wear one pink gerbera....

Your dress is stunning as well by the way! I will have to post pics of mine soon...just afraid since df is on this site!

Thank you! I figure it so far our only disaggrement is colors then we're in pretty good shape! Love your colors, I'm in my friends wedding right now and we are in brown dresses and carrying blue flowers, I didnt think I would like it very much but when I tried it on I loved it! Such a great color combo!

I hear you about dress pics, I won't let DF on here b/c of that! He's been pretty good since he wants it to be a surprise too, so he doesnt peek :thumbsup2

A few more pics from our E-Trip that aren't so much "ahhh we're in love" but have a little mroe humor to them. I am missing WDW really bad today... who isn't?

Future SIL and i with the yummiest drink ever! Grand Marnier Orange Slushes from France in Epcot!! If you have never had it Try it immidiately!!
n748680262_5275219_5939-1.jpg

DF after they let him ride Kali River Rapids 3x's in a row (it was a chilly night too)
n748680262_5275136_6168.jpg

DF the afternoon before he propsed (he calls me a little nugget so I had to pose with the "nugget way" sign, his 6 year old nephew took a pic of me and got DF in it too by mistake)... DF was prob thinking who is this nut I'm going to propose to!
n748680262_5277282_7024.jpg

Me giving DF "the look" after he said he didn't want to wear his groom ears.. I was not too pleased with this pic, but it is a little funny :laughing:
PS- He did end up wearing them... thats the power of "the look" :rotfl2:
n748680262_5275373_3572.jpg

DF's nephew right as he saw the doors to Tower of Terror close for the 1st time... he was terrified... priceless :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
n748680262_5275371_3111.jpg

And finally, DF on It's a Small World... we got stuck for like 10 mins here :lmao:
n748680262_5277289_8960.jpg

thats all for now...

Ok so BIG news, I was crossing my finger all day yesterday and... I think a personal dream of mine is going to come true! I have been offered to purchase a dance school! I was a dance major in college and LOVE teaching and now I think my dream could come true. DF woke me up thi smorning and told me how proud he was of me and I have been giddy all day! I just had to share because I am so excited!

So we picked a Sunday in Feb for the wedding which I thought woiuld be great right? Well we came to realize it was Superbowl Sunday... coming from New England this is not cool.... what are we going to do! Well my awesome Wedding planner from disney had the best solution! Get married the day after the superbowl and have a lunchtime rehersal as a tailgate! How cool is that???
Also, my wedding planner said as of now we are the only couple on the sched to get married on our date! :woohoo: ! Soooo, we only have a few more weeks to wait until it's final!
Now I just have to figure out how to get the Pats in the superbowl next year....
The 1st thing DF said when I told him was "Hey don't they say, 'we're going to Disney World' when they win?" I said they do and he said "Cool we'll get to be ther then"
(I didn't have the heart to tell him that even though the winning team (hopefully Pats) will be there, he prob wouldnt get to see them because umm Hello the wedding!
Oh well, I was just so excited I think it took my 6 seconds to type all, so excuse any typos :cool1:

First off - congrats about the dance school! That is just awesome.:goodvibes to have a dream come true. Keep me updated as to how it goes! :dance3:

Hmm.. Pats in SuperBowl. I don't think it's an impossibility. They went 11-5 after Tom Brady got injured. I think Cassel is coming into his role as QB and I think we could def. go all the way next year. With or without TB. GO PATS! :cheer2:

BTW - I love the tailgate idea. That may be the best thing since bread came sliced!!!!!:yay:

MegKate First off - congrats about the dance school! That is just awesome. to have a dream come true. Keep me updated as to how it goes!

Hmm.. Pats in SuperBowl. I don't think it's an impossibility. They went 11-5 after Tom Brady got injured. I think Cassel is coming into his role as QB and I think we could def. go all the way next year. With or without TB. GO PATS!

BTW - I love the tailgate idea. That may be the best thing since bread came sliced!!!!!

Thank you, I am so excited, I could hardly sleep last night:) I am keeping the faith about the Pats for 2009-2010! stupid TB propsing th Giselle and living in NYC... whatever Tom:mad: !
I'm pysched for a tailgate too, it'll be just like home :rotfl2:

Updates, updates, update! We choose our wedding party, and DF finally asked all his GM's! Here it is, we have 5 and 5 so I think thats plenty.

My girls:
MOH: Jess, my best cousin
MOH 2: My BFF Maria (I figure it's our day and if I want 2 MOH's then who cares, and if anyone says anything then they need to get a life!)
BM: Future SIL Jenny, she is just awesome! She was the keeper of the ring on the plane trip to WDW for our engagment!
BM: Andrea, a very close friend (and she will be doing my hair on the day of, shes a great friend)
BM: Kim, another very close friend (she is getting married in September 09 so I can talk wedding with her LOL)

DF's Guys
BM: Rob - his brother
GM: Tim - his BFF, such a sweetheart!
GM: Alex - My Brother (I cant wait to see if he brings a date LOL)
GM: Billy - his other BFF, lives in CA so I am so excited he is coming for the wedding!
GM: John- DF's college roomate- also lives in CA and is getting married in May 2010 so we get to see him at least twice in 2010!

I am working on a wedding newsletter and an attendent newsletter so I'll post some pics once I finish editing them.
Now you know the cast of characters, we are so grateful to have our closest friends and family stand by us on this important day!

Next Up: Colors and BM dresses!

Hello! I followed your link from your post in my PJ! I am hooked on yours now! I think the tailgate sounds fun (hate to say it though, I'm not rooting for the Pats, my heart is with the Bucs)

Oh, and for your colors, I like option number 2!

princess22: Hello! I followed your link from your post in my PJ! I am hooked on yours now! I think the tailgate sounds fun (hate to say it though, I'm not rooting for the Pats, my heart is with the Bucs)

Oh, and for your colors, I like option number 2!

Thanks, we can follow each others now :) I wont hold it against you about the bucs though :lmao:
I am leaning towards option 2 as well... now to convince DF...:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter