Samantha and Wes's Magical Disney Escape 08.09.10 - Last thoughts about our Trip!

Happy belated birthday!

Thank you! It seemed like a big day but with the wedding so close and the honeymoon expenses we didn't do too much on the celebration side.

But then again the 22 days in Disney will basically be one big celebration the entire time :rotfl:

I got my BEO today!!!

It looks great I'm at work so I'll post the details in the next day or two after I have time to pick it apart.

There was only 1 minor heart attack moment when I saw that it said my MK/AK shoot was scheduled on Aug 7th instead of the 11th :eek: but I emailed Amy and we got it all figured out. Somehow Rosie had it down as the 7th but it is available on the 11th so it's all changed back :confused3

is there a relieved smiley? 'cause I could really use one :laughing:

I got my BEO today!!!

It looks great I'm at work so I'll post the details in the next day or two after I have time to pick it apart.

There was only 1 minor heart attack moment when I saw that it said my MK/AK shoot was scheduled on Aug 7th instead of the 11th :eek: but I emailed Amy and we got it all figured out. Somehow Rosie had it down as the 7th but it is available on the 11th so it's all changed back :confused3

is there a relieved smiley? 'cause I could really use one :laughing:

That has got to be a relief. Did you start planning late? I would have thought that you would have had your BEO long before now - or was this just an updated one?

We were considering getting married on the day that you are, but a few family factors and things persuaded us to move it to September!

No I didn't start planning late I had the date penciled in on Aug 9th 2009 and booked it on December 9th 2009 the first day I could, we got the LOA right away but then it took awhile to get me a planner I called back a while after Jan 1st like "ah am I getting a planner?" and Amy called me back that day after that all was good but I emailed last week wondering when we would get the BEO as we were almost at our 30 day mark and no BEO. I sent it back today, a few days after the 30 mark but Amy said that would be fine as 95% of it was already paid and the BEO was so late in coming. :headache:

Oh well it's all done now.

I now have a producer for the Mom's panel feature that they are doing on the wedding and my relationship with Doug from the panel. It's really cool they are going to interview me about what types of things he helped me with and how the panel helped me make decisions and any events from the wedding weekend that I mention they will be filming as well. So dinner at the Rose and Crown followed by Illuminations, filmed, Girls Tea at the GF, filmed, Boys golfing, filmed, Jiko, filmed, the wedding, filmed, dinner at V&A's Chef's Table, filmed (if they can get permission) we are as yet unsure where the interview will take place, Hooly the producer mentioned Franck's but I was thinking somewhere closer to the YC/BC area so we shall see.

Floralp1.jpg

Floralp2.jpg

MasterAccountp1.jpg

The second page had the total at $7172.72 which includes the Cinderella D package and the 2 park photo shoot.

Wow that is nuts. I would absolutely lose it if I still didn't have a BEO a month before my wedding. Good thing you were on top of things and gave them a call.

The mom's panel feature sounds like it is going to be amazing! I hope that you have a great time with it!

I'll post a link to the video as soon as they post it and I forgot to mention that the producer said that they would give me a copy of the the raw footage of the wedding so we can edit it into a wedding video so yay I have videography for the wedding.

AND as I now know how to post documents on here (Thanks Judi!) I posted our Schedule and ADR spreadsheets in my first post.

I am having difficulties making an Etsy purchase I (or at least I thought) I bought some bride, bridesmaid and just married transfers to put onto a tank for me and my sister but they never showed. Even though the custom link shows the item was purchased my card was never charged and I have not received the transfers. Now it's 20 days till I leave for Disney and we're going back and forth over what happened. I don't care what happened I just want to get the darn things before I leave and there is no point in making the shirts (which I already bought shirts for!)

I am having difficulties making an Etsy purchase I (or at least I thought) I bought some bride, bridesmaid and just married transfers to put onto a tank for me and my sister but they never showed. Even though the custom link shows the item was purchased my card was never charged and I have not received the transfers. Now it's 20 days till I leave for Disney and we're going back and forth over what happened. I don't care what happened I just want to get the darn things before I leave and there is no point in making the shirts (which I already bought shirts for!)

Did you try contacting the seller? The seller I used was very responsive to messages - although i just placed my order yesterday so I hope this doesn't happen to me too!!!

Did you try contacting the seller? The seller I used was very responsive to messages - although i just placed my order yesterday so I hope this doesn't happen to me too!!!

I have, she's been pretty responsive it's just frustrating as it was a custom order and you would think she might have noticed that it never got through... Hopefully I'll get them on time, she on vacation until Wednesday and will make them when she gets back I just REALLY hope I get them before we leave for Florida, no point in having a bridesmaid shirt for my sister after the wedding.

Hi! I was just reading another PJ and saw your signature...I will be arriving at WDW on your wedding day for our site visit/planning session! :thumbsup2 I might have to stop by and sneak a picture :laughing:

Kristinella said:
Hi! I was just reading another PJ and saw your signature...I will be arriving at WDW on your wedding day for our site visit/planning session! :thumbsup2 I might have to stop by and sneak a picture :laughing:

Come on down I really don't mind. It was really hard to find pictures of the location as it foesn't seem very popular but I love it! I can't wait only 17 days (16 on the East Coast) until I am in Disney :)

I am a little worried... I went to the Calgary Stampede on Subday and I got sunburnt with about 3 weeks to the wedding I am Praying that the red fades but even then I am going to have a really awkward tan as I had a button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my forearms and a tank top on... I also have a very clear watch line which includes little burns through the open links of my watch... We'll see how it goes lots of lotion and exfoliating in my future so I'm not peeling at the wedding.

Eek! Sunburns are no fun - especially 3 weeks before your wedding! You should be okay though if you put on lots of aloe and keep on top of it. I use Vichy's aftersun - it is milky and more like lotion than gel. It is expensive but it works like a charm - might be something you want to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter