Sam does Disney: Part Deux: our second September Disney trip

ShanLubey

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I'm Shanna, wife, mom and Disney World fanatic. My husband, Mike and I are wedding photographers by trade, and SuperParents by night. Our son Sam (3), was born 14 weeks early after we lost his twin brother 7 weeks before. He's a miracle, and a handful all at once.

We last visited WDW when he was 1.5 in September of 2012. He. Loved. It. It was a relaxing, easy going trip with minimal lines and lots of magic. We look forward to replicating that awesomely wonderful goodness by travelling the same dates, the Tuesday after Labor Day through the Saturday.

While I absolutely ADORE Christian Rock music, my husband does not, so we will not be attending Night of Joy. We will, however, use that to our planning advantage.

I'm starting this pre-trip report as a way to plan our days and build the excitement for our trip.

Travelling with a small toddler was easier than we had anticipated and we hope travelling with a preschool aged kiddo will be even easier. We HOPE and PRAY. I'd be adding our preliminary plans in a post within the next day or so. Hope to get some good advice from fellow Disers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter