Salt water pools?

The Shades of Green has a salt water pool. The Shades of Green is close to the Poly but is for military families (on Disney property but not Disney owned/operated though guests do get extra magic hours.)

Swan and/or Dolphin does (guests of either can use pools at both). They also have lap pools, rare at the other resorts. On Disney property but not Disney owned, so they gets most but not all on-site perks.

Bronte said:
The Shades of Green has a salt water pool. The Shades of Green is close to the Poly but is for military families (on Disney property but not Disney owned/operated though guests do get extra magic hours.)

Thank you

Annie78 said:
Swan and/or Dolphin does (guests of either can use pools at both). They also have lap pools, rare at the other resorts. On Disney property but not Disney owned, so they gets most but not all on-site perks.

Thanks

I stayed at the Swan last June and used both the lap pool and the Grotto Pool. I don't think that either one was salt water.

OP, you can ask about the pools on the Swan & Dolphin thread. Many of the posters there have stayed at both resorts multiple times. They would know for sure, but I definitely don't remember the pools as being salt water.

patty57 said:
OP, you can ask about the pools on the Swan & Dolphin thread. Many of the posters there have stayed at both resorts multiple times. They would know for sure, but I definitely don't remember the pools as being salt water.

Thank you so much. I was really hoping one of the "beach" themed resorts would have one - CBR, SSR, BC... Especially BC, what a great "excuse" to stay there for a night!

SAB at BC is excuse enough to stay there...even though it isn't salt water. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter