Sals at Portifino

LeslieR

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a picture of the menu for Sals at the Portifino? I'd love to see what's on it.

Thanks

You know, I was wanting that same thing.....I went to allearsnet to look for a menu for Sal's and there was not one there. I hope someone comes along soon with a menu. I would love to see it! I believe that is the place where everyone says you can get good pizza at a reasonable price.

They have their menu on the wall. I'm not even sure that it is in paper form?

Thank you! Does anyone know how big the large pizzas are? If they are very big, they are really cheap!

The large have 8 pcs, I believe. We stopped in for dinner on our last day trip (they'll validate parking for you!), and got 2 pizzas for 6 of us, we each had 2 slices and had half to bring home (best leftovers ever)

Just can't go wrong at Sals. We love love the veggie one!

MMMMMMMM, I can't stop thinking about their prosciutto and ricotta pizza, and the antipasto salad is heavenly. they also make very good pannini's.

Sal's is without question (IMO) the best food for your money on Universal property.

Dine outside by the harbor while listening to the Musica Della Notte singers, it's fantastic.

I LOVE Sals! I always go eat there on the way to the spa. :goodvibes

I have never seen singers or any other entertainment during lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter