Salon Question

2Princess&aPrince

no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
We sail this Saturday on the Fantasy and are thinking of getting shampoo, cut and style for me and my two daughters (14 & 10) on formal night (Sunday I believe). Can I book this once we get on the ship?

You will need to ask if they will let your daughters in the salon; the whole area is usually 18 and over. They will have to make an exception and Formal Night is usually very popular in the salon, so they may not have the space to bend the rules for minors. When the salon is not booked they sometimes offer mother-daughter mani/pedi specials, but I just don't know about your particular situation. Just head to the spa when you get onboard and ask. Good luck!

We sail this Saturday on the Fantasy and are thinking of getting shampoo, cut and style for me and my two daughters (14 & 10) on formal night (Sunday I believe). Can I book this once we get on the ship?

From the DCL website re: Fantasy Senses Spa & Salon:

The Senses Spa & Salon is reserved for Guests 18 years of age and older.

Salon services, however, may not be booked online and can only be arranged onboard, any time after 1:00 p.m. on the first day of your cruise.

There is the Chill Spa for teens on the Fantasy, so you could make appointments for them there and one for yourself at the adult spa.

From the DCL website:

Chill Spa is an invigorating, teens-only spa located on Deck 11, Forward aboard the Disney Fantasy offering facials, massages, hairstyling and manicures.

No, they couldn't get a haircut, but they could get it styled there. Just get it cut before they leave for the cruise. Honestly, I would rather have my regular stylist cut my hair than have someone on the ship do it. One bad haircut is one too many. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter