Sale after MNSSHP?

chastity21

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if after the Nov. 1 party if the Halloween items go on sale? And how crowded is the Party on Nov.1 usually?

Not sure ..There wasn't all that much Halloween merchandise left by the last party I went to 2 years ago.As for the Nov 1st party and can sell out and is often busy.It isn't the first party to sell out( Halloween night is).But I am not sure waiting to get down there to try and buy tickets is a good idea if you really want to go

I have done the MNSSHP on Nov 1. It was 5 years ago so it might be a little different now. I don’t recall if there was a sale or not, but as for the crowd level , it was very high. I had pre paid tickets so I didn’t bother to see if it was sold out or not, but it had to be sold out or close to. It was much more crowded than when I went in early Oct.

I was there in 2010 and I believe it was sold out. If it wasn't, it was very crowded. I don't remember any merchandise being on sale either. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter