Sailing with the Gang...DCL magic, Feb. 2016

GREAT trip report! I loved your NCL one also.

You got some amazing photos. We are headed to the Bahamas on a cruise this weekend (2nd time for us) and your photos made me so excited and ready to go!

Have fun!!!!

I did not even know that a float with orange ice cream was an option before. I only ever had the Dole Whip Float with pineapple juice and Dole whip or the orange swirl with soda.

I am impressed that you were able to reorganize your luggage after such a long day.

Corinna

Yes you used to be able to get it with pineapple or orange and the orange was really really good. Claire and I would sometimes get one of each and then switch half way so we could have some of each.

here is a picture of it.

Bummer you couldn't get the float the way you wanted. I would have never thought to do that combination.

It used to be one of the options on the menu. It was really good. I tried to make them at home and it's sadly not as good.

The trek can definitely be long at those Value resorts!

yes it can

It is seared into my memory because Christine kept repeating the phrase after the pirate would say it. It was the never ending 'here kitty kitty kitty' :laughing:

hahahaha

Glad you enjoyed you BOG dinner, We really liked it there. I love that Strawberry Cupcake :love:

it is sooo good

I like that Blue and white room at Small World too.

I have all my life. It's one of the memories I have from my first trip when I was like 4 or 5.

Sorry you were so tired and couldn't stay in the park as long as you would have liked but it was probably best that you headed back especially if you still had packing to so.

I was really dragging. I had a wonderful trip, but it takes its toll on my old body.

Feb. 12, 2016, Friday

I had a later flight today. Actually originally I had a 10 AM flight, then moved it to a few hours later and then about 1 week before the trip I moved it to even later because it worked better for my sister to pick me up after work hours rather than taking time off to come get me. I think it cost me maybe 20 to move it to the later time and for a few more hours in Florida it was worth it.

I got up and got myself ready. My plan was to head to the MK for opening. I had a plan….the Mine Train. I knew this would be my only chance to get in line when it wasn’t too horribly long.

I took my box up to the main building and asked where I should leave it to be sent. That area was not open and the CM told me I couldn’t just leave it. So I would have to come back. UGH! This sucker was HEAVY!!!!

I decided to have some breakfast and check back after.

sports55 by Jenseib, on Flickr

When not on a dining plan, I always get a kids meal for breakfast. It’s fairly cheap and you get a lot.

sports56 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports57 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports58 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports59 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Luckily when I was done eating I saw a lady approaching the desk that I was to leave my box at for mailing. She was surprised that I had the shipping label on it already. She said most need to pay for shipping there. Nope! I came prepared.

I headed back to my room and called bell services to come get my bags. Now I didn’t ask for anyone in particular because I was now running late and I just wanted to get them checked in. The same guy who helped me yesterday did show up though and he carted my bags off to resort airline check in and I got that all squared away. I love this option!

sports60 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I then checked in my carryons to be held for later and grabbed a bus to the MK. I didn’t quite make rope drop but I wasn’t too far behind.

mkarrival by Jenseib, on Flickr

I walked as fast as my blistered feet would carry me. Which isn’t really fast when you are in pain, but it was faster than a snail at least.

When I arrived at the Mine Train it was about a 30 minute wait and I didn’t think it was too bad.

mt1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

This time (this is my 2nd time ever riding it and the first time I walked through the whole queue and was on the first or 2nd train of the day) I was able to take some pictures while waiting.

mt2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

mt3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

mt4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

mt5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

mt6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And a quicky video

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

last2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Soon I was approaching the loading area and the time was actually shorter than posted, so not too bad at all.

last4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I’m ready!!!

last6 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Here we go

last7 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And while riding I just randomly snapped.

last8 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last9 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last10 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last11 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last12 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Kelly had Memory Maker so she sent me my picture when I got home.

MK_MINETRAIN_380465126412 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I accidently had the auto flash on and when I took a picture in one of the tunnels I got this lovely dirty looking elf.

last13 by Jenseib, on Flickr

You can only capture it’s true look without a flash.

Weeee!

last14 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last15 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Nice Beast Castle views!

last16 by Jenseib, on Flickr

MK_MINETRAIN_380465194541 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Continued….

And all too soon it was over.

last17 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last18 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last19 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last20 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last21 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I was so happy I was able to get on this ride and that the line wasn’t too bad. Of course by the time I got off the line had pretty much doubled. That’s OK there was still one other bucket list thing to do this morning and I headed that way.

I passed the Steps out posing with some kids.

last22 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Another lovely crane shot.

last23 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Peter Pan was my next destination. I have not been in the new queue area so I was excited to see it.

last24 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last25 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last26 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last27 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last28 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last29 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The line was already getting fairly long, but not as bad as it is mid day.

last30 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last31 by Jenseib, on Flickr

pan1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last32 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last33 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last34 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last35 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last36 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The lines were full but we almost never stopped so that was a plus.

last37 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last38 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last39 by Jenseib, on Flickr

pan2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Bad Video

last40 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last41 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last42 by Jenseib, on Flickr

More video.

last43 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last44 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last45 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And one more video

I was very impressed with the new queue. It definitely is 100 times better than just waiting in line outside and staring at the back of the heads of others. I really want to take Claire on here in Oct just so see can see this new queue.

Up next…one last Haunting time……

What a shame that the desk to drop of the parcel was not open and made you run behind schedule. I am glad that you got to do the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and that the waiting time was shorter than posted. That interactive line looks really cool.

I liked the interactive line for Peter Pan, too.

Corinna

Well done getting up early on the last day! Looks like you would have made rope drop if you had been able to drop your package off when you first got there...

I have not been in the interactive queue for 7DMT but I would like to some day. Early looks like the only good time for that.

The new queue for Peter Pan was very well done, I enjoyed that.

Yes, $20 more is definitely worth it for a few more hours at Disney!

I played catch-up this morning and read every single one of the updates that you've posted while I was away on vacation. I am like you and don't know a thing about sports but the All Star Sports looks pretty neat. Too bad your room was way out in the land of nowhere though.

Let's see, what else......oh, yeah, nice move on changing your flight to later on in the day. We all know that we want to drag out those last few hours as long as we possibly can. You did a great job with it too by getting on the mine train with a shorter than 30 minute wait.

What a shame that the desk to drop of the parcel was not open and made you run behind schedule. I am glad that you got to do the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and that the waiting time was shorter than posted. That interactive line looks really cool.

I liked the interactive line for Peter Pan, too.

Corinna

I think I really could have left it there since I had postage already on it, but I didn't want to take the chance.
I hope to get on the Mine Train in Oct when we do the Halloween party. Claire is going nuts that she hasn't been on it yet.

Well done getting up early on the last day! Looks like you would have made rope drop if you had been able to drop your package off when you first got there...

I have not been in the interactive queue for 7DMT but I would like to some day. Early looks like the only good time for that.

The new queue for Peter Pan was very well done, I enjoyed that.

Yes, $20 more is definitely worth it for a few more hours at Disney!

I was close enough to rope drop so I wasn't too upset and at least the line wasn't horrid yet at that point.
That Peter pan queue really is nicely done.
I know some people (like my husband) always want to fly out as early as possible to get home, but I am fine coming home late. The down side is I was alone and had family waiting for me to come home and I had a 2+ hour drive once I landed.

I played catch-up this morning and read every single one of the updates that you've posted while I was away on vacation. I am like you and don't know a thing about sports but the All Star Sports looks pretty neat. Too bad your room was way out in the land of nowhere though.

Let's see, what else......oh, yeah, nice move on changing your flight to later on in the day. We all know that we want to drag out those last few hours as long as we possibly can. You did a great job with it too by getting on the mine train with a shorter than 30 minute wait.

Hi Lisa! I hope things are settling down for you. I saw you have had a hard time since you have been home.

I do like to try all the resorts and I would never not stay at any of them again, but I definitely like some more than others.
If I could have afforded it and didn't have family wanting me home I would have extended my stay by days rather than hours. LOL.

I don’t remember how long it took me to get through the Peter Pan queue, but it wasn’t too long and at least it was entertaining. Soon I was on my ride vehicle.

last46 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And it was fun as always and way too short.

I think I made a pit stop at the Rapunzel bathrooms next.

last47 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last48 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then a ride on Haunted Mansion. We had ridden this as a group earlier in the trip. I forget who I rode with…I am pretty sure it was Brook and 1 other. The thing is, I sometimes forget I have a big booty. We crammed 3 of us in there and oh my!.... it was not comfortable at all and I kept apologizing. I should’ve taken my own car.

This time I was on my own and could spread my booty across the whole seat if I wanted to. LOL

I don’t think I have ever gone through the whole interactive queue here, so I took several pictures.

last49 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last50 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last51 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last52 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last53 by Jenseib, on Flickr

last54 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I am in no way a complete germaphobe but queues like this where everyone touches everything gives me the heebie jeebies at times. Whenever we do Pooh I have the hand sanitizer on hand and I constantly dump it on Claire’s hands.

I relaxed and just enjoyed the ride and it was fun as always.

I can’t remember if I rode Pirates again, but I am thinking I did and since I took pictures the night before I didn’t even bother. I think I may have gotten a dole whip float too at some point.

Time was ticking and though I had more time I could technically stay in the park for, I am always worried about how long transportation will take. And I also wanted to take some more pictures at All Star Sports. So I made the decision to leave now and head back.

Bye Mary!

last55 by Jenseib, on Flickr

A band marched through as I walked up Main Street. Several parents were playing paparazzi. Though if it was my kid, I would too.

band by Jenseib, on Flickr

I did go in and out of some shops as I made my way up front. I can’t remember if I bought anything, but knowing I only had my carry on now with me, if I did it had to be small.

Out to the buses.

last1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

No one goes back at this time of day. In fact I was at the Sports pick up and the bus driver from Music told me to just jump on his bus as he had no one and would just drop me off.

last61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Back at Sports I walked around a bit and decided I should have one last Mickey Bar.

sports61 by Jenseib, on Flickr

lastbar2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It was finally warming up…of course that happens on my last day…..so I sat outside to eat it.

sports62 by Jenseib, on Flickr

With the nice weather, people were swimming today.

sports63 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports64 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports65 by Jenseib, on Flickr

After my ice-cream treat I walked around and took pictures.

sports66 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports67 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports68 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports69 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports70 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports71 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports72 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports73 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports74 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports75 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports76 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I definitely liked the Surfs up area the best. The rest was just blah to me.

sports77 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports78 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Continued….

Moving on….

Of course the characters were cute.

sports79 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I had some troubles getting pictures of them though as a mother and daughter were there taking pictures and would not move. It was pretty obvious I was there to take some quick shots and they acted like they were the only ones in the world…and they really were in their own reality because after a while the mother goes…oh I am so sorry. I never saw you.

sports80 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports81 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports82 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Finally I could get Donald.

sports83 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports84 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports85 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I continued walking around and saw this tent up. It looked like it was ready for some function, though I have no idea what.

sports86 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports87 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports88 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports89 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I had to go to the bathroom so I headed back towards my room which wasn’t too far away. It was still before 11 so technically I should still be able to use my room. I was annoyed this morning not to find a Do Not Disturb card anywhere in the room or with the folder.

sports90 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Mousekeeping was just a few doors down so I hoped my room was good to go. NOPE! She had been there already. I decided not to go in and dirty it but it irritated the heck out of me. I will ask for a do not disturb in the future if one isn’t there. Mousekeeping is famous for always knocking on our door at 8 AM on our check out dates. Skip will answer in his underwear to scare them off. LOL. My feeling is, if check out is at 11 do not even think about knocking till 11:01. One time at Pop one Mousekeeper tried to tell us she needed to clean the room then to be on schedule and we still had an hour before check out. I told her we were not even close to being packed so too bad.

So, since the room was cleaned I headed back up to the main building to use the bathroom.

I know it doesn’t look like my walk was long, but it actually was. I just didn’t take the normal 5 zillion pictures I normally do. I still had time before I had to go to the airport and I got to thinking that I should probably eat lunch beforehand. Last time I took ME, the security lines were long and then I had to rush to get a bag of food to take on the plane. I knew I would need a full meal before I landed so I might as well eat now to save my fellow passengers from my Hangriness.

sports91 by Jenseib, on Flickr

So glad I did. This burger was sooooo good!

burger by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports92 by Jenseib, on Flickr

It did take a while to check out though. There was a guy in front of me who had a bunch of quick serve credits he had not used yet and he was leaving today so they were converting them over to snack credits. He had a pretty big family with him (I assume kids and grandkids) and he had a tray full of snacks and they sent him to get a few more to use up his credits. I believe it was 1 Quick serve that converted into 3 snacks.

While sitting there I checked the weather….yeah it had been windy and in the 60’s for the last week…Today was much better.

temp by Jenseib, on Flickr

After I ate, I walked around just a bit more.

sports93 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports94 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports95 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports96 by Jenseib, on Flickr

I decided to get my carryons now. The guy who had helped me before was standing there and when I handed in my ticket to the lady he said…I know which bags are hers. LOL. I am sure the beautiful blue of my bags was something he remembered too.

I headed around the front and found a bench and just sat and rested. I was still early but I had finally given in to the fact I would have to go home today.

sports97 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports98 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports99 by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports100 by Jenseib, on Flickr

The bus arrived and there were not too many people boarding. I snagged the front seat. I love the front seat so I can see and take pictures.

starsfromme by Jenseib, on Flickr

sports101 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And then we left and went to another resort to pick up others. I am blanking on where..CBR or CSR….I can’t tell by this picture.

ontheway by Jenseib, on Flickr

pickup by Jenseib, on Flickr

Only a few more there and we were on our way.

ontomco by Jenseib, on Flickr

Continued....

I was dropped off and did some final stretching outside before having to head in. Bye Magical Express.

mebus by Jenseib, on Flickr

Finally I had to go in and go through security. I think the lines moved ok but I honestly don’t remember. I just know Orlando is a pain. I have since gotten Global Entry which includes TSA precheck (though it’s not guaranteed for every time). It’s good for 5 years and for me, if I fly once a year, it will be worth it to me. Claire is included to go through TSA precheck till she is 12 or 13 I believe. After that I will probably get it for her too.

mco1 by Jenseib, on Flickr

mco2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

mco3 by Jenseib, on Flickr

mco4 by Jenseib, on Flickr

My memory is fading, but I think I didn’t have to wait too long till it was time to board.

I went for a window seat.

mco5 by Jenseib, on Flickr

Bags being loaded…I was trying to see if I could see mine.

mcoluggage by Jenseib, on Flickr

And take off! Bye Orlando.

takeoff by Jenseib, on Flickr

I think I may have napped…and knowing me it was the ugly nap, with drool running down and my mouth wide open.

As we were getting closer I looked outside and it was so bright and sunny with white puffy clouds and a little rainbow reflecting off the wing.

sunnyglare by Jenseib, on Flickr

sunnyglare2 by Jenseib, on Flickr

About 5 minutes later we dove under the clouds and this is what Ohio looks like. Take me back up!

ohio by Jenseib, on Flickr

Once off the plane I hit the bathrooms and texted my sister to let her know I landed. I flew in and out of Columbus because it’s often cheaper and direct and my sister and Aunt both live there so I have someone to take me to and from the airport and I can spend the night for free if I come in the night before.

The bags weren’t out right away and I texted Amanda that if she came around right now I could stick my carry ons in her car and then get my bags when they came out and it would be less hassle for me. Unfortunately she could not get there fast enough and the bags came out so I stumbled with 3 bags and made it out to wait for her.

We threw them in her car once we arrived and headed back to her house. We did stop to get some fast food for me too so that I could fill my belly up again before my drive home.

While gone, she had started my car to warm it up a few times and I think the wiper blade fell off so she had that replaced while I was gone. Once we got to her place I hit my automatic starter to warm up the car. She was staring at me in amazement. She said she didn’t know I had that feature and had been going out and starting it and sitting in it each time. Ooops…sorry.

She invited me to stay the night again, and if it was just me, I would have, but I knew at home I had a little girl missing her mama and I needed to get home. Skip was probably missing me too, but he would never admit it.

I took off then after a bit for the 2 plus hour ride home. I think I stopped for another diet coke at some point and used a restroom at McDonalds.

The ride was uneventful as far as I remember and I made it home in good time.

At home Claire was waiting for me and I was so tired, but had to give the hugs and love she needed. I did open my suitcases up and found a few of the things I bought for her and told her I would find the rest later. That kept her a bit happy.

I think Skip was already in bed…he is such a wild guy. Haha. Hi, I’m home….hi, I’m sleeping.

I must say I did give instructions that no dishes were to be piled in the sink or dirty clothes laying on the bathroom floors and I was pleasantly surprised that for the most part things were picked up….probably an hour before I got home, but at least they were picked up.

The next day started the unpacking, laundry and the Disney Blues, but I was so busy with work and home life that I didn’t have a lot of time to think about that.

And that ends my cruise and last days at Disney World portion of my trip report…..thanks so much for hanging in and following along.

I am currently working on the Universal portion of my trip and will post the link here once I get it posted. I have all the pictures for that one edited, I just need to write it up and my goal is to post it fast with very long updates each time I post.

Sucks to go home sometimes, eh? :rolleyes:

Wow, you had a lot of snow at home! There was no snow before and after in Calgary :rolleyes1 I was happy to have cooler weather though :duck: :p

That chick in front of you on Mine Train has very long nails! And I love the shot of the bird in the top left of that one pic :goodvibes :thumbsup2

That was Coronado that you stopped at, I recognize it as we spent a week there in 2013. Only one stop? Not bad I guess? Never took DME back to the airport before so I wouldn't know :scratchin

Looking forward to the rest of the trip through your eyes :magnify: :cool1:

It kind of worries me that they clean the room that early... someone else is checking into those rooms! Do they not clean them again? :crazy2:

Looks like a good ending (except the going home part). speaking of home I drove through Ohio last month and thought of you. I thought it was pretty but then again it was spring!

As for the room being cleaned, I used to work housekeeping. If the room was checking out that day and everything was out, then yes I would clean it before check out time. I used to have on average of 16 studios to clean. If half of them required the deep clean between guests there is no way to get eight rooms cleaned in four hours. Many days I worked a ten hour day. Too bad you didn't have a do not disturb sign. As for where I worked each room was checked by a supervisor before the new guests arrived. Of course I have no clue how Disney does things.

It kind of worries me that they clean the room that early... someone else is checking into those rooms! Do they not clean them again? :crazy2:

Thanks again so much for giving us a way to enjoy vacations through you!!!

Look forward to the other parts of the trip.

Sorry to see your trip ending, looking forward to the Universal part.

Glad you had a little more time at MK on your last day. I always loved the Peter Pan ride, I love how you fly in the pirate ships instead of in a car on the ground.

That's crazy that they want to clean the room so early on check out day, you shouldn't be bothered until closer to check out time.

Seems like you flight was uneventful, at least, sorry you had to come home to yucky snow.

What is that SIM card machine? Are they prepaid credit cards?

I think it is for phones. Well I am positive it is for phones. Some phones have sim cards and it I think this allows them to use the phones in the US or gives them more memory or something like that. I am not technically savvy and I use an iphone and I am pretty sure Iphones don't have sim cards, but my old droid did have one.

Sucks to go home sometimes, eh? :rolleyes:

yes...yes it does!

Wow, you had a lot of snow at home! There was no snow before and after in Calgary :rolleyes1 I was happy to have cooler weather though :duck: :p

We didn't really have a very snowy winter but we had snow on my return. And I was wearing capri pants and it was FREEZING!

That chick in front of you on Mine Train has very long nails! And I love the shot of the bird in the top left of that one pic :goodvibes :thumbsup2

LOL. Was it the Asian girl?(I have to go back and look). There were 3 of them and I rode with one of them. They were talking nonstop the whole line and talking about 5 million selfies. They were so funny.

That was Coronado that you stopped at, I recognize it as we spent a week there in 2013. Only one stop? Not bad I guess? Never took DME back to the airport before so I wouldn't know :scratchin

That's what I thought it was, but I was second guessing myself. I will be staying there 2 nights in Oct for the first time. I did tour it back in 2011.
Looking forward to the rest of the trip through your eyes :magnify: :cool1:

I might have to reread your report to remember it all. LOL. I got half of the Universal portion written and hope to start posting it this weekend or early next week. I want to try and post a day or at least half a day at a time and get it done fast.

You know, I thought that too. I wondered why after they cleaned it my band still opened the door. you would think it would turn it off so no one would go in to mess it up.

I really enjoyed reading along. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks!!!

Looks like a good ending (except the going home part). speaking of home I drove through Ohio last month and thought of you. I thought it was pretty but then again it was spring!

What part were you in? I live in the northwest part..it's all flat land here.

As for the room being cleaned, I used to work housekeeping. If the room was checking out that day and everything was out, then yes I would clean it before check out time. I used to have on average of 16 studios to clean. If half of them required the deep clean between guests there is no way to get eight rooms cleaned in four hours. Many days I worked a ten hour day. Too bad you didn't have a do not disturb sign. As for where I worked each room was checked by a supervisor before the new guests arrived. Of course I have no clue how Disney does things.

I do understand that, but I would think after they cleaned it they would make it so my band no longer could open the door. My friend used to do housekeeping years ago and she would tell me the things she hated that guests did. LOL

Thanks again so much for giving us a way to enjoy vacations through you!!!

Look forward to the other parts of the trip.

Hopefully this weekend or early next week I will get is started.

Sorry to see your trip ending, looking forward to the Universal part.

Thanks. Coming soon!

Glad you had a little more time at MK on your last day. I always loved the Peter Pan ride, I love how you fly in the pirate ships instead of in a car on the ground.

I do to. I just wish it was a little longer.

That's crazy that they want to clean the room so early on check out day, you shouldn't be bothered until closer to check out time.

I know. They always knock so early. I was gone this time at least, but I am one who likes to have my room as long as possible unless I actually have left property altogether.

Seems like you flight was uneventful, at least, sorry you had to come home to yucky snow.

I like uneventful flights. LOL.

Just drove straight through on I-80. It was pretty because it was green and warm! Colorado (in the mountains where I live) still had leafless Aspens and highs of 50*. It's all perspective. Right now my home is looking pretty nice with green trees and highs in the 70's. We just got out of a heat wave that did give us a high of 86! We were dying!!!!

Just drove straight through on I-80. It was pretty because it was green and warm! Colorado (in the mountains where I live) still had leafless Aspens and highs of 50*. It's all perspective. Right now my home is looking pretty nice with green trees and highs in the 70's. We just got out of a heat wave that did give us a high of 86! We were dying!!!!

So the turnpike then? If so, you weren't too far from me if you went through my side of Ohio. I only like about 3 miles from the turnpike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter