Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

HELLO!!! Anyone home??? Where did everyone go?? :confused3 We smoked through 10 or 12 pages and everyone disappeared!!!

HELLO!!! Anyone home??? Where did everyone go?? :confused3 We smoked through 10 or 12 pages and everyone disappeared!!!

We are too busy thinking about what FE gifts to get LOL:rotfl2: Or as in my case mowing the lawn and trying to pack up the house and try to sell it:eek:

Oh my! :scared1: That's busy! Please carry on, don't let me hold you up!!

Not holding me up at all, :) just wanted to explain why I have not been on lately. I just cannot wait for the Cruise so I can relax and not be so tired, but when we get back it is back to reality and hopefully by then actually moving:cool1:.:thumbsup2

BigRed1 said:

I moved across the city on Monday so :thumbsup: that's where I was!

Very busy week. First full week of school. They put DD in band, which if u know her she could not play anything and carry a tune. Trying to fix that, cheerleading practice, cub scouts and all the forms to sign. I think I'll need therapy for my hand. Can't wait for the cruise and a chance to relax. Hopefully DD and I can work on FE gifts this weekend. Hope others r having a good week.

I have always been interested in weather in general. We are in an area where we get some very interesting weather year round, so I have just always payed attention to trends and patterns. :surfweb: This time of year, especially when a cruise is close, I watch the tropics.... and they are getting rather interesting right now.. :sail:
Me too! We live across the street where the tornado touched down in Franklin in April. I am always watching the weather.;)

Wrist bands are ordered!! :thumbsup2
Thank you so much for doing this! I would like to send you $ for ours.

What a weekend!

One of the children we are travelling with, 12 years old, was literally horsing around (she was at the barn playing with friends after a riding lesson) and landed oddly on her leg. She was seriously in pain and our friends took her to the hospital only to find out she tore her ACL! She due for surgery tomorrow and will now be in a cast for the entire two week vacation (week at Disney after the cruise). She's VERY upset and is afraid she will be seriously restricted for activities. I'm sure she will be for a certain extent. We may be more comfortable if she had a handicap room. Do people know if Disney would let us switch rooms without charging us?

Thanks so much! We are in heavy "replan" mode for the whole trip to make sure she is comfortable.
I would think that they would. Did you try calling them yet? Hope she feels better.

I am here! We have been at the TN river for about a week and just got home on Sun. One of the kids started school on Mon so we have been busy. I need to look for the recent cruise navigators, make our car reservation to/ from port...

Sure there are other things also.:goodvibes

Me too! We live across the street where the tornado touched down in Franklin in April. I am always watching the weather.;)

Oh my!! :scared1: We've had some close calls, but not that close!!

Thank you so much for doing this! I would like to send you $ for ours.

Sending you a PM. :thumbsup2

I am here! We have been at the TN river for about a week and just got home on Sun. One of the kids started school on Mon so we have been busy. I need to look for the recent cruise navigators, make our car reservation to/ from port......

Just a busy time of year!

Just got a Palo reservation for Pirate night. Are there two shows that night, I do not want my DD to miss the show if the only one is at 7:45, and if there is only one show we may have to cancel out reservation and I really do not want that to happen.

Just got a Palo reservation for Pirate night. Are there two shows that night, I do not want my DD to miss the show if the only one is at 7:45, and if there is only one show we may have to cancel out reservation and I really do not want that to happen.
There is only one pirate show and I believe it starts at 9:00. You definitely don't want to miss it!

We've been busy with school, moving, root canal, and company at our new house! Looking forward to the cruise.... We've had NO down time this summer. I did get a prickly pear cactus for my front yard that looks like Mickey!!! (For now any way!) Gets me jazzed about Disney every time I pull into the driveway! It will be weird to go to Orlando and not do Disney!

The reason I thought there was a show at 7:45 was because of a recent navigator I saw and then I also read on another post that there were two shows:confused3. Here it a link to the pirate night on June 19.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Fantasy_7nEasternCaribbean_2012_Navigator_Day4_StMaarten.pdf
Ah, yes! The deck party starts at 7:45. There is dancing, the characters are there, it is a lot of fun. The fireworks are at the end which must be the time listed. I haven't cruised since last year but it has always been one party. Maybe it has changed though.

Well three weeks and two days after my accident and a week and a day after the told me they were writing off my truck they finally called me and told me how much they were giving me for my truck and - the REALLY good news - they offered me more than I thought they would!!!! It's more than enough to pay off the used car I have on hold which is nice so I'll have a couple thousand to put towards my bills!!!! Now I just need them to actually cut me a cheque and deal with all the associated details with buying a new car... Insurance, registration, all those good things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter