Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

We are also main seating!! We also picked to sit with other people to make it more fun! We will see!

MikeyMinnieMelanie- My middle DD who will be 12 at the time of the cruise does not have facebook, email nor is she signed up on the board! We are pretty strict on that stuff right now! So if your daughter wants to get to know her I don't mind giving you my email address or her using my account on here!
We are in California! What state do you live in?

Thank you so much for the explanation on the fish extender! Now I get it! Sounds fun!

Glad I could help, I am also very excited to participate.

We are also main seating!! We also picked to sit with other people to make it more fun! We will see!

It will my family and DISis (SeaYaRealSoon) & her DH sitting together and I know we will have a blast.

We also have the main dining and plan to attend the 8:30 show. Right now it is just the 4 of us and we requested a table for 4 because I figure that there may be some nights when the girls may not want to eat with us and then we can have a dinner for two:thumbsup2

We also have the main dining and plan to attend the 8:30 show. Right now it is just the 4 of us and we requested a table for 4 because I figure that there may be some nights when the girls may not want to eat with us and then we can have a dinner for two:thumbsup2

I cannot wait to meet you and your family either at main dining (if we are the same rotation) or at the show :thumbsup2

I just noticed the picture with the fantasy and our theme in your signature. Is that the banner that you were talking about earlier? That is soooooooo cute:)

Here is the Stateroom Door sign for our cruise.

SailingOceanBlueDoorSign-1.jpg

That is awesome! Great design!

Thank you, but I cannot take the credit. This was DISigned by Jordak on the DISigner forum...I posted what I wanted on the forum and within a matter of minutes Jordak responded....Jordak did an aweome job :cool1:

Yes Jordak is awesome. He did quite a few designs for us on our past cruise. Critter - have fun! Thanks for the link. It looks like you are going to have a beautiful day. Make sure you take notes to share with all of us. I am curious about the sail away party. They seemed to have 2 in the past but now have 1. Where is the best place to be a part of it and what is the best place to observe? We have only been on the Magic and Wonder a little bit nervous about a ship double in size and all of the people to fill it.
Have a great trip!

I wish we were in the 90's! It's going to get to a whopping 73 here today, with rain, yuck! Schools around here don't start until the week of Labor Day. Enjoy your nice weather!

We never get to the 90's in sunny Scotland :sad2: That's why we :love: travelling to WDW. 73 would be a very pleasant sunny day here, today we have a joyful high of 62, gets all the :laundy: dry! Our schools go back this week, after having almost a 7 week break.

We have requested main dining for our party of 8, figured it was too late for DD2 not to have requested this.

We never get to the 90's in sunny Scotland :sad2: That's why we :love: travelling to WDW. 73 would be a very pleasant sunny day here, today we have a joyful high of 62, gets all the :laundy: dry! Our schools go back this week, after having almost a 7 week break.

How long of a flight is it to WDW for you? One of these days DH and I want to visit Scotland, it seems like such a beautiful place.

We have requested main dining for our party of 8, figured it was too late for DD2 not to have requested this.

I cannot wait to see who will be in our dining rotation. I totally understand about it being too late for your DD2, my DD would be falling asleep during dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter