Sailing the Ocean Blue....Kids Thread, October 6, 2012, Fantasy

wow school starts Tuesday for me it has come so fast well less than a month till i leave for WDW then off to my cruise woo hoo!!!!!!!

Knock Knock Knock
I"m here :lmao:

whos there?? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:offtopic: Working on my fe's for everyone! Seriously this is so cool so glad I got to take over the duties :hyper:

OH ANNNNDDDDDDD!
if you are the kids to any of these users can you please give me yours and your families favorite characters please and thanks!

nessamomof3

chrissyrose

phimgurls sister

mediamomof2

sportmamaof2

mbeckom

Thanks!! :bitelip::bitelip:

Happy Sailing!,
Alli :sail:

I've been helping my mom make FE gifts too.
Is everyone staying in their club for their age or going to a different club?

Alright I know im 13 and I go to Edge I went last cruise and its super cool but the boys there usually man the tv hahaha playing video games lol. But I have read a lot that depending on the ship or the people there. 13 year olds can go to vibe now it depends but im not for sure

Just putting that out there!

Happy Sailing,

I know I barely come on here, but i'm honestly so excited to go on the cruise! My family and I have booked and planned this for over a year now. I just can't wait to see all of you and miss a week of school:rotfl: 3 more Friday's to go!!!:mickeybar:tinker:pluto::tigger:

Double checking where & when is our meet? Also, anyone doing the chill spa or teen excursions? Has anyone been to the teen spa?

ChipNDalesBestFriend said:
Alright I know im 13 and I go to Edge I went last cruise and its super cool but the boys there usually man the tv hahaha playing video games lol. But I have read a lot that depending on the ship or the people there. 13 year olds can go to vibe now it depends but im not for sure

Just putting that out there!

Happy Sailing,

R u going to the vibe or are you staying in the edge

mickleymouse said:
Double checking where & when is our meet? Also, anyone doing the chill spa or teen excursions? Has anyone been to the teen spa?

I forgot when and where wer meeting too

When? First night
What Time? 11pm
Where? Aqualab
Who? Any of the kids here or anyone you wanna bring!!

***THERE IS A CHANGE***

the change is instead of stairs i thought the aqualab would work better more open thanks guys!!!

there is the time and place we are meeting

<3 Salvatore Sister <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter